Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NFC 2012

Options
  • 08-09-2012 11:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Raoul

14ybo5t.png

2rntsmx.png

34hdsg6.png

url]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,091 ✭✭✭✭ Clyde Chilly Mouthwash

Ali ya pox 1 pick ahead of me id say neko has my 2nd pick so

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Wow very surprised the Seahawks fell that far for Eli to pick up

• Registered Users Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Raoul

Heli, when the others are released will you stick them in the OP. I might not be doing the next ones so it might be Santry and he can't edit the post.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Ah shag, ive been playing with the lions as i thought id get them. wondering who the pick in front of me took?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

I'm on mobile not a hope of that happening! Dave will need to do it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,091 ✭✭✭✭ Clyde Chilly Mouthwash

What divisions next

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

The NFC East will be released next, sometime in the next hour :D

Looks like this division is a rookies division along with madalig returning from last year. Even Paraic M picking in 30th place has got a decent team in the Cards. It'll be a tight division each season I reckon.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Ali, you absolutely cannot lose to the rams,Seahawks OK, cardinals, even the raiders but you have to beat the rams.every year.twice. best of luck with the niners.

Shouldn't this be NFC 2012? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Danger_dave1

what do i need to do ? you want me to put it into the draft thread after another one goes up?

• Advertisement

No when I put up another group, will you add it to the OP? :)

Side note : I see Eli as a dark horse with those hawks... Padraic goodluck rebuilding your O-line :pac: ...

I'm make a wild statement, Only one team will get out of the NFC West this year.

SantryRed wrote: »
    No when I put up another group, will you add it to the OP? :)

Yup im able to do it till about 2ish then I'm off to drink many different beers in the RDS...

So maybe unveil a division like right now :pac:

Yup im able to do it till about 2ish then I'm off to drink many different beers in the RDS...

So maybe unveil a division like right now :pac:

One more division will be released before 1 :p

NFC East will come in the next 10 mins. Hold on to your hats!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭HowAreWe

NFC north!! NFC north!!! NFC north!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

Give us the NFC South.

HowAreWe wrote: »
    NFC north!! NFC north!!! NFC north!!!!
    matthew8 wrote: »
    Give us the NFC South.

Due to popular demand, next up is the NFC East :D

2rntsmx.png

Very strong division in my opinion which is gonna be tough to get out of for any team!

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭PacFish

adrian522 wrote: »
    Ali, you absolutely cannot lose to the rams,Seahawks OK, cardinals, even the raiders but you have to beat the rams.every year.twice. best of luck with the niners.

So much hate

Have your Rams in two franchises now Pac :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Raoul

Disappointed nobody has commented on my beautiful colouring in. :(

• Advertisement

Raoul wrote: »
    Disappointed nobody has commented on my beautiful colouring in. :(

Show your boss. I'm sure he'd be happy to see it :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Interesting division alright I'd imagine Santry was delighted to get the redskins and rg3. I can imagine wildcards coming from this division

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

What time next one? We getting AFC today too. With all Ireland final tomorrow and all the NFL games

Interesting division alright I'd imagine Santry was delighted to get the redskins and rg3. I can imagine wildcards coming from this division

I played Paully with them on Thursday and my Wide Receivers couldn't get any separation at all. So I'm not looking forward to playing the Eagles or Cowboys!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Nelbert

NFC North next please!!!!

1 of my top 3 picks is taken so I'll either be in the NFC North or the AFC East!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

NFC sucks :P

My top picks are for the AFC :cool:

The AFC Will be released tomorrow lads. Roughly from 1/2 onwards. The NFC North and the NFC South will be released later on in the day :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

No pressure then!

AFC tomorrow... Trolls!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭PacFish

SantryRed wrote: »
    Have your Rams in two franchises now Pac :D

Yeah, pity we are ****ing awful on this game! Least I'll be the lord of the draft!

Advertisement