Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NFC 2012

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Raoul

The last division will be released in the next hour or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭HowAreWe

Happy to play as the team I support.

bitta Jared Allen and Peterson mmmm hmmmmm

Skol vikings :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

HowAreWe wrote: »
    Happy to play as the team I support.

bitta Jared Allen and Peterson mmmm hmmmmm

Skol vikings :cool:

You just gonna play those two players? Might as well :pac:

Nfc south coming up in a few minutes.

url]

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Raoul.. If we ever have a boards beers, I'm honna get the sexiest girl from Dundalk to tease the $hit out of you and then put on a burka

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

SantryRed wrote: »

Raoul gets some good news today..

• Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

Right on cue for my return from the RDS. I'm absolutely delighted. I got my first choice, AND I get to play Raoul/Lukebray twice a year. I don't know if I've mentioned this before, but personally I have a bit of a hunch that those guys tend to stink it up when playing me.

I hate you for taking Camolina.

I hate you for taking Camolina.

I think his effectiveness is reduced due to the nature of the offensive line to act as a wall for anyone trying to come through. Might want a faster no. 2 WR aswell, but otherwise an ideal team.

• Advertisement

matthew8 wrote: »
    Right on cue for my return from the RDS. I'm absolutely delighted. I got my first choice, AND I get to play Raoul/Lukebray twice a year. I don't know if I've mentioned this before, but personally I have a bit of a hunch that those guys tend to stink it up when playing me.

I think you did but i look forward to our game. Delighted with The saints, werent my first pick though.
    wanted the Texans!
    And Heli, i have a lovely Gf from the side of the country you are currently on. Wouldn't say no to that tease though :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

Ugh really made a mistake pickin bucs as number two but sure what harm. Will mold them into a super bowl team for season two after brees retires:-P

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭HowAreWe

You just gonna play those two players? Might as well :pac:

Ponder is okay! Harvin is decent too! good little team , we'll see anyway...:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

Delighted to get the falcons but my god am I annoyed at you Matthew:p always seems to drop my standards against you. Good all round even division though

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Ohh packers, then Saints first up for me during my start of season run of seven games vs non-divisional teams.:o

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

madalig12 wrote: »
    Ohh packers, then Saints first up for me during my start of season run of seven games vs non-divisional teams.:o
    Do you not have me in week 2?

Just realised the two commissioners face off in week 1 :D

I'll cheer for whichever ones releases the AFC teams now...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,091 ✭✭✭✭ Clyde Chilly Mouthwash

Just realised the two commissioners face off in week 1 :D
    But It won't be played till week 6:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

I think I'm gonna struggle with the 49ers defense... Working on a single formation 6 option system which I hope to nail tomorrow, could Di with a TE though!!!

• Advertisement

I think I'm gonna struggle with the 49ers defense... Working on a single formation 6 option system which I hope to nail tomorrow, could do with a TE though!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭ibmax

PADRAIC.M wrote: »
    I think I'm gonna struggle with the 49ers defense... Working on a single formation 6 option system which I hope to nail tomorrow, could do with a TE though!!!

Even saying it twice, I have no idea what you're talking about ;)

ibmax wrote: »

Even saying it twice, I have no idea what you're talking about ;)

You're gonna kill me aren't ya ?!?

adrian522 wrote: »
    Do you not have me in week 2?

Yeah my bad.

You only play me twice...so it'll be 0-0 then before OT, with my good defence and knack of throwing the ball into the opponents hands we don't stand a chance.

madalig12 wrote: »

You only play me twice...so it'll be 0-0 then before OT, with my good defence and knack of throwing the ball into the opponents hands we don't stand a chance.
    Throw? You actually throw ?!
    !!!!

I'm looking to run an offense that cuts out the tight end for the most part and has lots of 2 RB and 3 WR sets or one that comes close. Is there any such playbook? Right now the Panthers seem like the best bet, though the Raiders or Packers might work too.

You should try cardinals .....

Throw? You actually throw ?!
    !!!!

Yes.....to you mainly:cool:

• Advertisement

Hopefully by tomorrow night I hope to have the greatest scheme the cardinals have ever had (even without a qb that can pass)

Advertisement