Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NFC 2012

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭HowAreWe

PADRAIC.M wrote: »
    Hopefully by tomorrow night I hope to have the greatest scheme the cardinals have ever had (even without a qb that can pass)

there's a lot worse than kolb you know

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

Ya he's decent enough just panics irl.

Just lookin at bucs a bit more and its actually a decent team. Good strong o line young d line strong rookie ss and a number one wr in Jackson

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭HowAreWe

yeah and he's too injury prone

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Danger_dave1

I've put the divisions in the OP. Raoul getting the saints. Thats a dangerous team...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Raoul

I've put the divisions in the OP. Raoul getting the saints. Thats a dangerous team...
    Yeah, I think Pierre Thomas could be on the trade block though. Will be going with Sproles. I prefer a slightly more powerful HB but I think I can make do.

I will release an AFC division in a little bit. :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

You've got mark Ingram as well, probably 1 rb too many, but make sure you don't take too much of a cap hit if you do decide to trade.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,091 ✭✭✭✭ Clyde Chilly Mouthwash

adrian522 wrote: »
    You've got mark Ingram as well, probably 1 rb too many, but make sure you don't take too much of a cap hit if you do decide to trade.

dont you just swap contracts or is there an extra hit when you trade

• Registered Users Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Raoul

Yeah, I'm not sure how exactly the trades work with regards contracts and salary caps.

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭etloveslsd

The players contract follows them

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

The bonus counts against the cap I think.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,091 ✭✭✭✭ Clyde Chilly Mouthwash

Paully D wrote: »
    The bonus counts against the cap I think.

so what do you look at when you go to trade the bonus or does the contract itself matter

so what do you look at when you go to trade the bonus or does the contract itself matter

To be honest mate I'd be lying if I said I know for sure, so I'll let someone else who knows more take over from here before I confuse people by saying the wrong thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Trading a player is just like cutting them lads. Whatever salary they have, it is completely wiped, however, the total bonus remaining immediately hits the cap or hits the cap the year after.

SantryRed wrote: »
    Trading a player is just like cutting them lads. Whatever salary they have, it is completely wiped, however, the total bonus remaining immediately hits the cap or hits the cap the year after.

So just using Sanchez as an example. His contract is $50m and bonus is $10m, lets just say it's a 5 year deal. If he was traded/someone cut him, the $10m hits immediately against my cap either this year or next year (depending when he's cut/traded).

Paully D wrote: »
    So just using Sanchez as an example. His contract is $50m and bonus is $10m, lets just say it's a 5 year deal. If he was traded/someone cut him, the $10m hits immediately against my cap either this year or next year (depending when he's cut/traded).

As far as I'm aware that's correct. The cap can be very confusing!! :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

So If you have a 20 million and then take 10 millions cap hit, does that mean you cap the next year is 10 million or is spread over a number of years?

So If you have a 20 million and then take 10 millions cap hit, does that mean you cap the next year is 10 million or is spread over a number of years?

Exploding_head.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

I can't stop watching this :pac:

Can't wait for the next roster update for the Redskins now :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

Hopefully after the cowboys game the giants stats dont drop too much. Praying hixon gets a good increase, need a reliable 3WR

• Advertisement
Advertisement