Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Link to licensing legislation?anyone have one?

Options
  • 08-09-2012 11:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭

I'd like to have a read of the law relating to the 'New licencing' system.

Its prob in some criminal justice act but I couldn't find it. ????

Also does anyone know if the modified hunting licence issue is now included in this or in the wildlife act!

Thanks for any links you might have saved with highlight the exact passages dealing with licencing.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Look at the BIG RED ANNOUNCEMENT at the top of every shooting forum.

It's all up there bar the wildlife act.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭Zxthinger

Also does anyone know if the modified hunting licence issue is now included in this or in the wildlife act!

Thanks for any links you might have saved which highlight the exact passages dealing with licencing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭Zxthinger

Zxthinger wrote: »

Thanks for any links you might have saved which highlight the exact passages dealing with licencing.
    In relation to the hunting issues Im interested in the "hunting licences" which were omitted from the original system on it's initial release/first trial run?

Thanks for any help

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Zxthinger wrote: »
    In relation to the hunting issues Im interested in the "hunting licences" which were omitted from the original system on it's initial release/first trial run?

Thanks for any help
    Fairly well summarised in a written question in the Dail, read here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=68309085&postcount=522

Advertisement