Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pro Guitarist Wanted in Galway

• 08-09-2012 12:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭

Im based in Galway County,

I've been playing a one man show for the last 5 years and 5 years before that i was in diff forms of bands etc....

Im looking for a guitarist, who would play all genres!! rock, country, acoustic etc.... Looking to take my show to next level, very limited in the songs and venues i can play with just myself.

I studied sound engineering and music production and i'm in the process of producing new track to suit a 2 piece.

I have plenty of gigs waiting! all at weekends.

I also want to expand into an acoustic 2 piece for midweek gigs and im constantly asked to play weddings, which i would never do on my own but with 2nd guitar it def would be an option.

any info or questions, send me a pm

thanks

Comments

Advertisement