Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NIB - visa debit?

Options
  • 08-09-2012 2:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭

Just noticed that my laser card with NIB is due to expire in October. Has anyone heard anymore about their plans to introduce Visa Debit cards instead of Laser cards? I found this article online from June 2012 which says "In the coming months, meanwhile, the Visa Debit card will be introduced to replace the existing Laser card service"

http://www.businessandleadership.com/business/item/35870-nib-closing-branch-network

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭mel.b

Well looks like the NIB Visa Debit is not coming anytime soon. Got a letter in the mail this week saying my new laser card will be sent :(

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭dublin daz

My Laser was scammed about two weeks ago. When the card service rep called he said its more than likely going to be early (Jan?) 2013 before Visa Debit is rolled out.

They're as anxious as us given Visa offers more safety with CCV etc.

Advertisement