Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AFC 2012

Options
  • 08-09-2012 2:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭ibmax

Kidding :)

2v2ziuc.png

2u8jfp5.png

2wg4rqc.png

2qus0gz.png

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,091 ✭✭✭✭ Celia Shy Victory

ibmax wrote: »
    Kidding :)
    Iv been ibmaxed

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

You're lucky myself or Dave can't ban you!!

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭ibmax

You're lucky myself or Dave can't ban you!!

I can't be banned??? Hmmm... what to do...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

It's generally a hard thing to do on the mobile version of boards... Not impossible though!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Ha!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

I think we could have a good go at guessing who picked what team on this thread.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Now that all the teams from the NFC have been released we can see that the following players will be in the AFC:

Myself
    DaveTheRave
    Pudsy
    NekoChan
    Celia Shy Victory
    Heli
    ET
    DangerDave
    Ibmax
    Berty
    Mikey
    Perrin
    Brianon
    Gufc
    Colts
    MikeMac

Looking forward to seeing the divisions tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭etloveslsd

I got my second choice team, but was really my first. No chance the lions were falling to me. Think I have my division sussed too.

I'm happy

A lot of new faces. I've only played the 2 daves,Pudsy, berty and mike in competitive games and paully in numerous friendlies(which he's won!)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

I really hope i don't get my 4th choice tomorrow,played with them a bit,don't suit me at all
    *Changed my mind actually,quite like them now

• Advertisement

Been playing a bit with my first choice team (as I'm almost sure I'll get them now) and I'm gutted I didn't put my number 2 team as number 1. Oh well! Time to hit the practice field :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,786 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Barring a major surprise I'll get my first team, so I'm looking forward to seeimg who is in my division tomorrow :D

Cough ahem cough there commissioners.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Raoul

2v2ziuc.png

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Colts

Raoul wrote: »
    2v2ziuc.png

Was really hoping the Bills would somehow fall to me, suppose it was never going to happen!

2v2ziuc.png

Gutted I missed out on the Jets, they are excellent on Madden 13 IMO. Although it was probably better for my own safety that Dave got them or I would have been hunted down I'd imagine :pac:

hmm 3 divisions left and someones going to have a real tough division we all know what ibmax and berty can do and i know paully and et are good from being in there division last year thank god dangerdaves gone

hmm 3 divisions left and someones going to have a real tough division we all know what ibmax and berty can do and i know paully and et are good from being in there division last year thank god dangerdaves gone

My guess is AFC West to overtake NFC East as the toughest division in the franchise by the end of the day.

Hasn't berty had the jets in here for like ever?! Big changes here!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Maybe Berty is dangerdave1 and played himself into mid table in the hope of picking up the Jets:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭ibmax

Building up to releasing the AFC West Raoul??? I'm guessing we'll be last ;) all I can say is thank heavens Santry chose the skins over the broncos!!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Whens the next division up?

Soon, maybe. :pac:

2u8jfp5.png

• Registered Users Posts: 10,786 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

2u8jfp5.png

BRING IT

AFC south and west lining up to be tough.. Berty stay away from AFC south !!

AFC south and west lining up to be tough.. Berty stay away from AFC south !!
    Amen to that

AFC South prediction:

Titans - Heli
    Texans - Nerd
    Colts - Colts
    Jaguars - Mikey

Which would mean the AFC West would contain myself, Berty, Ibmax and Perrin. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭notyalc666

Paully D wrote: »
    AFC South prediction:

Titans - Heli
    Texans - Nerd
    Colts - Colts
    Jaguars - Mikey

Which would mean the AFC West would contain myself, Berty, Ibmax and Perrin. :eek:

If that is the case so glad I didn't take my beloved Broncos and who ever did be nice to them please

• Advertisement

So ravens went day 1!

Advertisement