Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Did you know a board game named Killer of Three Kingdom?

• 08-09-2012 3:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Did you know a board game named Killer of Three Kingdom?:D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 659 ✭✭✭yenom

No.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭shane9689

yenom sure got straight to the point

i dont know it either, but has it something to do with 3 kingdoms of ancient china or something? sounds like it :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4 GaryOoO

shane9689 wrote: »

i dont know it either, but has it something to do with 3 kingdoms of ancient china or something? sounds like it :pac:

yes``it is very popular around us, I'd say Killer of Three Kingdom is a very interesting game, you have to use strategy, teamwork and intuition to win the game. generally, 5 or 8 players is appropriate in one game, but more or less player is ok as well, it depends. There are 3 or 4 roles should be played by players, king, knight, insurgent and spy.
    I would like to bring this game cards to UCC :D, if you wanna know more about the game, i would like to tell you more info later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,089 ✭✭✭keelanj69

GaryOoO wrote: »
    shane9689 wrote: »

yes``it is very popular around us, I'd say Killer of Three Kingdom is a very interesting game, you have to use strategy, teamwork and intuition to win the game. generally, 5 or 8 players is appropriate in one game, but more or less player is ok as well, it depends. There are 3 or 4 roles should be played by players, king, knight, insurgent and spy.
    I would like to bring this game cards to UCC :D, if you wanna know more about the game, i would like to tell you more info later.

Sounds like a bit of craic alright. Speaking of the three kingdoms- Went into Easons on O Connell street the other day to see if they had the books. The girl said its not on their database and i wouldnt be able to find it. 'not on your database' i replied, 'guess i must have imagined the whole thing'.

Ugh..

Does anyone know where to pick up a copy?

Advertisement