Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exotic fruit in limerick city?

• 08-09-2012 3:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 188 ✭✭

Hi just wondering is there any fruit and veg shops that carry a good selection of exotics fruits that would be fairly fresh? Or are dunnes and the like the best option?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,339 ✭✭✭✭phog

Have you tried any of the Asian or East european Shops, I know I pick up Pakistani Mango in the Asian shop near Tait's Clock.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 188 ✭✭DJW11

Thanks phog, havnt tried anywhere only dunnes really, only moved here last week so just finding out where to go for certain things now, my local tesco back home used to carry all sorts of fruit all the time

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭christmas2012

superquinn are also good(its out near the castletroy area in limerick city out just before the annacotty roundabout),they have avocados and those sorts of fruits,i was looking for pomegrate but couldnt find it there,but they do have a good selection still..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,339 ✭✭✭✭phog

superquinn are also good(its out near the castletroy area in limerick city out just before the annacotty roundabout),they have avocados and those sorts of fruits,i was looking for pomegrate but couldnt find it there,but they do have a good selection still..

I think I saw them there today and their "normal" fruit (apples, grapes, etc)seemed to have been reduced as well,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 269 ✭✭joanofarc

Try the "cornstore at home" on Thomas Street, they'll have whaever fruit is in season and imports too;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭Louche Lad

Milk Market on Saturdays — anyone know? I know there are various stalls selling usual fruit, but maybe some sell unusual stuff.

Advertisement