Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancelling Emobile broadband

Options
  • 08-09-2012 4:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Rang emobile customer care on 1800690000 earlier and said I'd like to cancel my emobile broadband account to which the response was someone scrunching up paper saying I can't hear you and then she transferred me to meteor who gave me another number to call 1800303458.
    Did get through to someone who seemed helpful but thought she said to send an email to cancellations@eircom.ie but emails are bouncing. Anyone know the correct email address?

Many thanks
    James

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 424 Verified rep eMobile: Tony

James2012 wrote: »
    Rang emobile customer care on 1800690000 earlier and said I'd like to cancel my emobile broadband account to which the response was someone scrunching up paper saying I can't hear you and then she transferred me to meteor who gave me another number to call 1800303458.
    Did get through to someone who seemed helpful but thought she said to send an email to cancellations@eircom.ie but emails are bouncing. Anyone know the correct email address?

Many thanks
    James

Hi James,

Could you PM me your mobile number and PIN and I will check this out for you.

Tony

Advertisement