Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dental Emergency

Options
  • 08-09-2012 4:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭

Hi.

I'm looking for a dentist in Galway for someone who has been in severe pain since last night. Needs to see a dentist asap - don't think it will even wait until monday.

we tried several dentists who say they have a weekend surgery, but all were either full or not working.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 477 ✭✭brutes1

Hi
    Nothing worse agony, had to get a family member to a dentist Xmas day once !
    You will have to try a) Your GP should have a list b) Westdoc should/could, or c) A& E or d) Every dentist in the book

Just googled this too see the link to emergency
    www.cuddydentistsgalway.ie/

Smiles is probably open now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭neemish

Thanks, have left a message with Cuddys - Smiles haven't been answering their phones today! I think that it will be a Westdoc job until the morning anyway. Seems crazy that there isn't a "dentawest" or something like that!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,966 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

neemish wrote: »
    Hi. I'm looking for a dentist in Galway for someone who has been in severe pain since last night. Needs to see a dentist asap - don't think it will even wait until monday. we tried several dentists who say they have a weekend surgery, but all were either full or not working.

There are no after hours dental arrangements in the republic. A few dentists voluntarily offer services to existing patients, but they arent required to. Only option is to see your gp's afterhours service for pain relief Sorry.

Advertisement