Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The TV Show Pitch

• 08-09-2012 5:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,614 ✭✭✭

me: ok, right, lemme see...ok..I got it - 'two girls in a car. driving'. whatchathink?

Exec: Brilliant. Brilliant!!!

(this is more an aH than a TV forum, but move if you deem otherwise)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,883 ✭✭✭frozenfrozen

cheap to produce and people will still watch it. blame people for consuming it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭IM0

ArtSmart wrote: »
    me: ok, right, lemme see...ok..I got it - 'two girls in a car. driving'. whatchathink?

Exec: Brilliant. Brilliant!!!

was hoping you wouldnt mention a cup, phew..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

I deem otherwise and I'm not going anywhere. :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

GIRL_1: Kinda hot in here.

GIRL_2: Yeah, lets get naked.

....better minds than me can continue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

GIRL_1: Kinda hot in here.

GIRL_2: Yeah, lets get naked.

....better minds than me can continue.

They touch each other for a few minutes, quickly realising that the idea of breaking a perceived sexual taboo like experimental homosexuality is more of a turn on than the act itself.

They both stop without finishing and awkwardly get back to their seats, never again making eye contact.

They arrive at their destination and carry on living their lives.

Their moments alone are awkward and thick with embarrassed tension.

Their friendship is irreparably broken, they soon lose contact with each other.

They tell their husbands and fellow housewives years later that they experimented with lesbianism in their youth to seem interesting and edgy.

They neglect to say that they really thought it was weird and icky.

They'd rather just kind of forget about it, to be honest.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,614 ✭✭✭ArtSmart

I can imagine the meeting.

Exec: Ok, excellent resume. 4 year film studies, one year post grad, four internships. Very good. Ok, so let's have the pitch.

I know arts qualifications are laughed at, but i would have hoped an industry specific qualification would be more relevant.

but no.

twas a case of putting words into a hat and pulling them out for this. as above said, thankfully it was car and not cup....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,614 ✭✭✭ArtSmart

They touch each other for a few minutes, quickly realising that the idea of breaking a perceived sexual taboo like experimental homosexuality is more of a turn on than the act itself.

They both stop without finishing and awkwardly get back to their seats, never again making eye contact.

They arrive at their destination and carry on living their lives.

Their moments alone are awkward and thick with embarrassed tension.

Their friendship is irreparably broken, they soon lose contact with each other.

They tell their husbands and fellow housewives years later that they experimented with lesbianism in their youth to seem interesting and edgy.

They neglect to say that they really thought it was weird and icky.

They'd rather just kind of forget about it, to be honest.

Exec: Hmmm. You're off the drama team. I'm putting you on the documentary team, or possibility the reality tv crew...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 783 ✭✭✭HerrScheisse

The best stuff never made mainstream TV. Especially the cup stuff.

Advertisement