Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

American Football??

• 08-09-2012 5:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Would anybody be interested in starting an AIT American football or maybe a flag football team? I know of some leagues and tournaments we could enter into..Shouldnt be too difficult and should be a bit of craic really :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 171 ✭✭TimeClock18

What's flag football?

I'd do tag Rugby!

• Registered Users Posts: 13 OzDoody

Flag football would be like the American football equivalent of tag rugby...instead of tagging tho u have to rip a flag off their waist..if its flag football or tag rugby it could be co ed so anyone can play :)

I'm always down for a game of rugby though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6 blaze99

Are the teams set already?

• Registered Users Posts: 13 OzDoody

So far we have nothing at all...I havent recieved any interest in it yet...if we do get the interest though I'd like to make it happen

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,480 ✭✭✭YbFocus

I would be mad up for this, used to play in Carlow in college down there! Get this going :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement