Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Led Zeppelin. What is going on here?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭RINO87

gonna be a cracker!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 283 ✭✭RodgersLFC

Anyone go see the film? I thought it was absolutely spectacular. For a band that hadnt played in 27 years, they realy nailed it.

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭tinyk68

I went and loved it too. The vibe on stage was great. They looked like they were having a great time. Jason Bohnam is a fantastic drummer. His Dad would have been proud. As for Jimmy, Robert and John Paul, they're a bit weathered lookin now but they can still rock. The only song that wasn't brilliant in my opinion was "Since I've Been Lovin You". The solo never really got going but apart from that everything else was great. My favourite bit was the violin bow segment in "Dazed and Confused". They are rock legends and deservedly so. I would have loved to be at the concert, it must have been incredible. Can't wait until it comes out on DVD.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭rednik

Fantastic night just wish I was there on the night itself. I just ordered the blu ray concert and the blu ray audio from the official LZ site.:)

Advertisement