Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice on Area- Perrystown/ Greentrees Road

Options
  • 08-09-2012 8:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello everyone
    Currently looking at houses in South Dublin and am tempted by a house on Greentrees Road, Dublin 12 (Perrystown/ Manor Estate according to Estate Agent). I'm not from Dublin myself and living in town at the moment so wondering if anyone can give me some advice on the area? What's it like to live in? Is it a good area? Is there a nice community feel there? What are the schools like? Primary/Secondary? Are there good secondary schools (not private!) close by specifically or would kids have to bus out somewhere else?
    Thanks for all your help!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭garclo

hi,
    there are 2 secondary schools close by. greenhills college(boys) and st pauls(girls). both within 10 minute walk of greentrees, just behind the church. i dont live there but it seems like a nice area, 2 pubs and a shop around the corner and its only 2 minute drive to walkinstown roundabout. good luck house hunting!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

I have no idea what its like to live in Perrystown, but I've taken my daughter to competitions at the community centre on Limekiln lane several times and each time I've commented on what a nice area it appears to.

Lovely greengrocer there as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭royster999

Bump. What is peoples opinion of Perrystown area?

Thinking of renting there.

Advertisement