Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anyone cleanse houses?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Jadestar

Well, they left a motion senser camera in a few of the rooms, 1 came back with a reading of 520 pictures!! bearing in mind now the house is empty, you must admit that is a bit weird. And no theres no bats in there :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭Gumbi

Jadestar wrote: »
    Well, they left a motion senser camera in a few of the rooms, 1 came back with a reading of 520 pictures!! bearing in mind now the house is empty, you must admit that is a bit weird. And no theres no bats in there :)
    520 pictures? Or detections?

If there is video evidence I would be very interested in it :)

I'm not too sure which, Its a camera and under the camera is a senser, if something passes the senser then it automatically takes a picture, so basically if I walked passed it, it would take my picture. They have a lot of them to get through though so not 100% sure when I will have the results

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

Jadestar wrote: »
    Could easily be dust blowing around or insects flying past it. We had a motion activated light at one stage, the thing would go off if you barely blew at it!
    Not saying that there's nothing there , I'd just be wary of getting excited at an early stage. Some investigators I've come across , will also say that the slightest thing points to evidence of the supernatural,particularly those with religious agendas. Don't buy into the orb crap and use your own judgement. Of course , just cause no evidence is caught using what ever equipment is available, also doesn't mean that something isn't there.

Best of luck and I hope you keep us updated with your adventure.

Thanks Meatwad, I will. They are really nice level headed people so I think I'm safe enough ha ha! They said anything bigger than a large moth will set it off, vibration and dust dont. I'll keep you posted :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement