Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pet shop near the big blue barn

Options
  • 08-09-2012 9:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭

Hi does anyone know the name of the pet shop out near the blue barn and what time it would be open tomorrow sunday?:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 817 ✭✭✭iano.p

Hi does anyone know the name of the pet shop out near the blue barn and what time it would be open tomorrow sunday?:)
    Its called maxi zoo. Think it opens at 12

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

Dont think its a pet shop as such, just sells stuff for pets

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭RedWolfCQB

Owryan wrote: »
    Dont think its a pet shop as such, just sells stuff for pets

hmmm a shop which sells stuff for pets. What could one call such a shop?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

RedWolfCQB wrote: »
    I think what the poster means is that it doesn't sell animals. Just the stuff for them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

RedWolfCQB wrote: »

a retail store ??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭RedWolfCQB

ken wrote: »
    I think what the poster means is that it doesn't sell animals. Just the stuff for them.

I know I'm sorry I was only joking. I couldn't resist a set up like that! :D

Advertisement