Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

basic gardening needed

Options
  • 08-09-2012 10:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭

hi i have a hedge to be trimmed, and some harder work to be done, i really really am not able now, the friggin fecking, friggin awful abysmal letting down mega joints have blown up again.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭treecreeper

thanks a mill for this, i have right now a wonderful young student lad helping me out. just answered the first ad i saw on another site and i got this shy but very pleasant and nice chappie. he's to stay!!!! but would welcome anyone who knows how i can get a large 8x12 shed moved? xx:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭ActingDanClark

offer it free on freecycle?

i wanna keep it!

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭pansyflower

Gland you got sorted with your chappie, Treecreeper.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,119 ✭✭✭homer911

I had to relocate a shed from one side of my garden to another a while back - I emptied the shed and used some old (round) fence posts as rollers under it -3/4 if memory serves - worked a treat

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Oldlegs

PM sent - with offer to help out with the move of the shed. If anyone else also had an hour or two to lend a hand that would be great.

mother of god it was a job and a half.
    but thanks to oldlegs and his brother and son, the thing got moved.
    my nep then came on board with a friend for the final bit of raising the roof!
    hilarious it all was but i think they might have bitten off more than they could chew, it was a mighty task, done with absolute dedication and kindness.
    i cannot thank oldlegs enough (he isnt that old by the way), i will never forget him, aaaah, no, no! :) take a bow.

Advertisement