Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blues Rock jam in Waterford

Options
  • 08-09-2012 10:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hi guys, anybody interested in jamming some evenings or weekends, it doesn't really matter what we play , just after a bit of craic.
    I play guitar myself, about 10 years now, played in a few bands as well so just looking to get back playing with peoples.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭skinman

you need a drummer ? Got gigs coming up ?

• Registered Users Posts: 18 shoddyatbest

Definitely need a drummer, need a whole band actually haha. I'm not from Waterford myself so i have limited connections, hence using boards. Love to do gigs alright, just need to assemble a band first.
    Would you be interested in drumming ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭skinman

Do you sing ? Or, are you looking to form a 4 or 5 piece. Hard to find a bass player who sings Blues / Rock in Waterford. Impossible I would say. I can meet with you this coming week for a chat, PM me

I dont sing unfortunately, with regards the band size i havent thought about it , in my experience it can be quiet difficult finding people so you have to take what you can get in a way.
    I have a friend who is a good bass player, he would probably be up for it id say.
    Ya could meet up anytime in the evenings during the week for a chat, il PM you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭SouthTippBass

Hey guys, if your bass player friend dosent work out give me a shout. I'm in Clonmel, playing bass to a good standard and can do backing vocals as well. Would love to play some blues!

• Advertisement

Cool sure i will see what happens after i meet skinman.
    It would be cool to jam with a different bassist though, something new like.
    The only thing is if we did get something going where would we practice ?
    Im in the city myself, but willing to travel a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭SouthTippBass

Ok, well its always good to meet new musicians. If you want to just have a jam anyways and see how things sound, I have my own transport and dont mind traveling to Waterford. I'm free most weekends as well, so if you figure out where to practice let me know.

cool ya sure il give you a shout when i know the story.

Advertisement