Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats the joke ??

• 08-09-2012 11:01pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭

This might sound a tad silly but im trying it anyway...

Does anyone know this joke in full (I only know the punchline )

Basically, you're slagging someone for being tight.. and he was arrested for 'breaking and entering', and the punchline is that it was because he broke into a 50e note.

I need to know how to tell the joke in full and hopefully be funny !!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭Mickey H

2300751-bb56d372_Thats_the_joke.jpeg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

:D:D

No there's more to it. I was told it before but I cant remember the full wording of it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭Mickey H

Slattsy wrote: »
    :D:D

No there's more to it. I was told it before but I cant remember the full wording of it.

Worst thing about this Slattsy is that I know the joke you're talking about but for the life of me, I can't remember it either.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Mickey H wrote: »
    Worst thing about this Slattsy is that I know the joke you're talking about but for the life of me, I can't remember it either.

Ha ha you're useless to me. Good work on McBain though.

Advertisement