Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Good Luggage - AdamOCPhotography - Japfest 2012

• 08-09-2012 11:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Japfest is well and truly under away now at this stage and congrats on Adrian Walsh on the win of Round 5, and the Semi-Pro Championship.

A further congrats is also for Nicky Hallahan took the Championship from Brian Egan's hands today to clinch the Amateur Championship in a spectacular style.

For the weekend, Ive been asked to stand in a guest blogger for Good Luggage, and how could I turn it down, soooooo Ill leave all the typing jumbo for the blog, and get down to the good stuff, the teasers.......

I have over 200 pictures ready to publish but Im gonna save them for the official blog.....but heres some of what went down on day 1 and 2 of Prodrift Mondello Round 5 so far...:afro::afro:

Make sure to check

www.Good-Luggage.com for regualar updates and Paddys new Japfest video coming soon.....:cool:

the Photos will be on Facebook aswell sooooo get sharing.....

https://www.facebook.com/Goodluggage

7958352434_17621804e6_c.jpg

7958355910_a8df1e1fe7_c.jpg

7958357182_ccb207bfd6_c.jpg

7958357864_b03d2b19bc_c.jpg

7958403690_e995f34c42_c.jpg

7958404258_33183095ec_c.jpg

Thanks for Looking...:afro::afro:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭DaireQuinlan

Up until I saw the first photograph I had zero clue what 'japfest' was, and your text didn't give me any indications at all, you might want to add a brief explanatory blurb at the start.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭dirtyghettokid

nice pics, but it would have been better if it wasn't a copy/paste off a car site. it's a photography forum...are you looking for C&C?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

I do love those GT86s, boards really should have an afro smiley :D

Advertisement