Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

8 year old kid seen naked on M50 Motorway

• 09-09-2012 12:03am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭

Just seen this posted over on FB but haven't seen anything in the news or online about it.

At around half 2 today a young kid around 8 years old was seen by a number of motorists on the M50. He was supposedly sitting naked on the centre crash wall, southbound on the Naas road exit. The poster said he called the Garda and they said they'd recieved a number of calls about it already and a Garda car was on the way.

Very strange and shocking story. Nothing reported in the news or anywhere else about it. Anybody shed any light to whether it's real or not? Surely an incident like that would be in the news.

Comments

Considering that it hasn't been reported in any news sources that it was made up. An 8 year old child naked on the motorway would have definitely caused some media attention by now.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 892 ✭✭✭Motorist

In other news, Morgan Freeman also died earlier on.

Not Morgan Freeman. He was very funny in Beverly Hills Cops.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 301 ✭✭VictorRomeo

Motorist wrote: »

No. He didn't.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭Son0vagun

Has Morgan Freeman died? Again?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Dangerous Man

Damn sexed-up children.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭Tombi!

Ah, so that's what that bishop meant when he said it was the children seducing the adults.
    Fecking perverted kids seducing the poor adults!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Motorist wrote: »
    Son0vagun wrote: »

Well all I know is Gary Glitter nearly broke his neck running towards the M50.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭Profiler

How do they know the kid was 8?

I can't guess the age of most kids and that's when both the child and I are stationary never mind me passing the kid at a speed between 70 and 120kmph... :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭Sierra 117

^ Some profiler you are!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,925 ✭✭✭✭anncoates

That is so hot.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Prick!

I don't suppose pics or gtfo is an appropriate reply? :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,133 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

It was probably the same kid who keeps getting kidnapped in supermarkets, he's getting really pissed off with it by now, and has probably decided he's safer on the M50.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭Profiler

Sierra 117 wrote: »
    ^ Some profiler you are!

Oh, I'm very good at profiling ;)

It's just my area of expertise is not children.

• Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭Vicar in a tutu

Son0vagun wrote: »

Na was Eddie Murphy and Carlton from the fresh prince.. again:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

ejmaztec wrote: »
    It was probably the same kid who keeps getting kidnapped in supermarkets, he's getting really pissed off with it by now, and has probably decided he's safer on the M50.

The one who keeps getting picked up by the strange man with the white van? Honestly, they're like Tom and Jerry those two.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 790 ✭✭✭DUBLINHITMAN

I hope there was a white van involved .
    Kids and white vans go hand in hand nowadays .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Everything posted in this thread is complete bollox.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement