Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Can you buy meat samosa triangles?

• 09-09-2012 12:45am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭

I've been MAD on eating them of late, Indian takeouts....they are starters and are meat/vegtables pastry triangles. It's 3 quid for three! :eek:

So i was wondering if any supermarkets sell them?

1211847825437.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 654 ✭✭✭girl2

Yea they do. Ive bought them in tesco in a wee indian set thing.

(you have an icq logo thing under your user name - am i right or has the drink totally fooked my head up right this minute?) :eek:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

girl2 wrote: »

(you have an icq logo thing under your user name - am i right or has the drink totally fooked my head up right this minute?) :eek:

lol!...i haven't used ICQ since 1999 :p
    Legacy member info that should be deleted.
    I'll check out Tesco...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

It is really really really easy to make them if you wanted to.

http://www.samosa-recipe.com/Samosa_Pastry.html

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

Iceland used to do big bags of them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭Zab

You'll get them in the ethnic shops too, Indian or Pakistani if possible but probably in most of the middle eastern places too. That said I've never been too wild about any of the ones I've bought in the past.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 337 ✭✭girlonfire

I too have bought them in Tesco's, but they're not a patch on homemade samosa's.

What's with the food threads tonight? They're making me want to have a Malory Towers style midnight feast.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭eth0

lol!...i haven't used ICQ since 1999 :p
    Legacy member info that should be deleted.
    I'll check out Tesco...

I'm tempted to start using it again since at least one other person will be on it. What are all the cool kids using for IM these days? Is it that what's app thing? no wait that was last year

eth0 wrote: »
    I'm tempted to start using it again since at least one other person will be on it. What are all the cool kids using for IM these days? Is it that what's app thing? no wait that was last year

Twitter, ICQ has long been dead as an IM system.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭eth0

Twitter, ICQ has long been dead as an IM system.

Twitter is liek so omg toedally dude 2008 loike

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 654 ✭✭✭girl2

eth0 wrote: »
    Twitter is liek so omg toedally dude 2008 loike

Hey. You. Donegal boi.........I hope yas win. See......Im good, arent I!

C'mon Donegal!

Yay! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,346 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

It is really really really easy to make them if you wanted to.

http://www.samosa-recipe.com/Samosa_Pastry.html

But you need a wife or girlfriend to do the cooking and they don't come cheap...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,012 ✭✭✭uch

I was in a Special Needs class too!

21/25

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

But you need a wife or girlfriend to do the cooking and they don't come cheap...

You own a shillelagh? Go to the nearest female gathering spot, find one without a ring (can't be taking another mans property ya durty thief) beat her over the head, carry her to her fathers house, collect your dowry, bring her home, have her cook.

Kids these days no knowing how simple life is.

Or.....you cook for them, and they bring desert ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭zenno

They are damn tasty, I think i will make them myself because the prepackaged ones in the shops are terrible. I'd murder for 3 of them now, but will have to wait and purchase the ingredients.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,664 ✭✭✭policarp

I've been MAD on eating them of late, Indian takeouts....they are starters and are meat/vegtables pastry triangles. It's 3 quid for three! :eek:

So i was wondering if any supermarkets sell them?

1211847825437.jpg

In Limerick you can buy" anything " if you have the money. . .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭ArtyC

M&S do quick cheap ones! Their yum and not too harsh on calories

Found 'em! :D ...ethnic food shop on Parnell St. - even open on a Sunday!......20 triangles for 6 quid, awesome deal + they taste they same as the takeout places :cool:

girl2 wrote: »

I spotted that pack in Tescos....sadly they are all veggie :(
    Still a good deal though, 20 in the pack and three different types of starters.

Zab wrote: »
    You'll get them in the ethnic shops too, Indian or Pakistani if possible but probably in most of the middle eastern places too. That said I've never been too wild about any of the ones I've bought in the past.

Gracias!....followed for advice and scored! :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement