Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Night life in East Galway

Options
  • 09-09-2012 1:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭

Hi does anyone feel like there night life in East Galway feels like it became a dead town over the past 5 years and that the 'buzz' is gone when it was there 5 or 6 years back? I find my town which is apart of east galway has gone to its deathbed with 27 unoccupied business units. I went to the nightclub tonight in my town that was free of charge and only 5/6 people in it after 1am?!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,898 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Hi does anyone feel like there night life in East Galway feels like it became a dead town over the past 5 years and that the 'buzz' is gone when it was there 5 or 6 years back? I find my town which is apart of east galway has gone to its deathbed with 27 unoccupied business units. I went to the nightclub tonight in my town that was free of charge and only 5/6 people in it after 1am?!!

Well last night was a bad night coz majority of people were keeping themselves fresh for this morning for the long trip to Dublin!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭Greaney

Hi, myself and a group of mates were thinking of starting a wee club in one town in the East of the county. The idea is, it's for folk who miss really good music and perhaps are a bit old school. We're keeping it under wraps slightly because one of the reasons that the night club in our town stopped doing good business was because a bunch of scangers started going and trashed the place every time... Folks feel it killed the towns night life within months

PM me if you're interested;)

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭upncmnhistori

That is a great idea Greaney and I hope it works for you.

Advertisement