Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halloween Decorations

Options
  • 09-09-2012 3:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭

I have been looking online for some, cheap and cheerful, Halloween decorations, table ware, etc. Any of the cool stuff that I have found online, although being very reasonably priced because most of the sites are American the shipping is huge.
    So, can anyone recommend any sites, or actual shops????

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭TheCostumeShop.ie: Ronan

Is there anything particular you are looking for? I might be able to help, we have a collection at the below URL.

http://www.thecostumeshop.ie/party-supplies/halloween-decorations-en/

• Registered Users Posts: 8,646 ✭✭✭Milly33

Will vouch for the above they are great..Or I have got stuff from Little Star Parties also and found them very good...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭sambuka41

Over the years I've got stuff from Little Star as well, they are good.

This is a UK one, good for the tableware stuff

http://www.partydelights.co.uk/halloween/halloween_party.asp?pmo=ha

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Plek Trum

Hi - I have a number of halloween decorations for sale, practically everything you would want for an excellent halloween party! Have a look on adverts.ie If you search ' Halloween decorations props' you will find the ad. Hope it may help!

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Neadine

Plek Trum wrote: »
    Hi - I have a number of halloween decorations for sale, practically everything you would want for an excellent halloween party! Have a look on adverts.ie If you search ' Halloween decorations props' you will find the ad. Hope it may help!

Hi, if you are willing to sell things separately let me know how much for the fog machine and the wine glasses/goblets. Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Please keep adverts.ie dealings on adverts.ie

Thank you

Is there anything particular you are looking for? I might be able to help, we have a collection at the below URL.

http://www.thecostumeshop.ie/party-supplies/halloween-decorations-en/

Thanks, have ordered some stuff from there, but still some other bits and pieces I am looking for.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,146 ✭✭✭CathalDublin

There's a pop up store on 55 south William street, what are you looking for?

There's a pop up store on 55 south William street, what are you looking for?

I'm looking for a mist maker. Other stuff, not so sure until I see stuff and then would know if it would fit in or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 KatieLacey_

Your local poundshop/poundworld

• Advertisement

Your local poundshop/poundworld

They don't do things like mist makers, unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,646 ✭✭✭Milly33

Neadine wrote: »
    They don't do things like mist makers, unfortunately.

I take by mist maker tis a fog machine is it.. I got a great one up in Maplin a few years ago think twas less than 30 euro for it..tis the job

Advertisement