Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Jellysms gone from App store

• 09-09-2012 8:10am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,408 ✭✭✭

The update reminder notification's gone from my iPhone too. Hope it's nothing serious.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭DUBLIN_person

I updated it yesterday and it's not working for me at all now...I wonder if that is something to do with it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭gzoladz

Idem. I updated and it is not working correctly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

Vodafone implemented a "captcha" system on their webtexts under the guise of "added security" when we all know they just want to prevent apps from sending webtexts. the app maker recently updated jelly to get around this, but it seemed to be problematic, so I think its pulled until the problem is sorted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,408 ✭✭✭naasrd

Between jelly and iMessage I save a fortune texti

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭gzoladz

I am on Three and the issue with the app keeps being that it crashes when I try to select contacts that do not start with abc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭Pikasso

Not working for me correctly either :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭mathepac

It was working on Tesco (o2) network yesterday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭fbradyirl

Hey guys, there is a new update pending which will fix those issues. I don't know exactly when it will be out as it depends on Apple approval. Apologies and thanks for your patience.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,937 ✭✭✭dingding

Working with me on Three,

Great App F Brady

All good with me on Three too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ziggy

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

Vodafone implemented a "captcha" system on their webtexts under the guise of "added security" when we all know they just want to prevent apps from sending webtexts.

Noticed that the last day trying to send one in safari and couldnt because of the stupid code. Enter it correctly but still wont send. Not happy with that from Vodafone.

Yakult wrote: »
    Noticed that the last day trying to send one in safari and couldnt because of the stupid code. Enter it correctly but still wont send. Not happy with that from Vodafone.

Captcha. So bad a thing you can't even pronounce it. who was the wise guy who invented it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭fbradyirl

The latest free update for Jelly SMS for iOS is out now in the app store. (Version 4.1.2)

Advertisement