Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cruel things you did when you were a kid.

2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 892 ✭✭✭Motorist

mauzo wrote: »
    Our house was awful.

My brothers were always farting in my face.

My sister was bullied in school and came home crying one day. I slapped her and told her not to be such a baby. She's 11 years older than me.

My parents told me you're not allowed on the aeroplane until you get on your back in the airport and wave your arms and legs around. I did this every year for about ten years.

I used to always snoop in my sisters room. Read her diary, texts etc. I know what my brother in laws penis looks like thanks to me being so nosey.

I bullied my friend pretty bad. She took a Poo in a bush when we were 8 and I'm always slagging her over it to this day.

At a sleepover she went behind the table to change, bent over to pick something up and mooned us in the process. CUe me pointing it out to everyone and laughing for about ten minutes.

She went up for a bath and I was downstairs, I could just hear her mum shout 'hey, take off your knickers before you get in!!!!' I love telling people that story.

What you're still bullying her?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭mauzo

Motorist wrote: »

I bullied my friend pretty bad. She took a Poo in a bush when we were 8 and I'm always slagging her over it to this day.

What you're still bullying her?[/Quote]

God no, its called banter now....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭BizzyC

Killed a few ducklings when I was about 4...
    I hugged them too hard :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭sebastianlieken

we used to burn all the soiled straw bedding from the horses on a big heap out back once a week. I was about 10 at the time and I was in charge of setting it on fire and making sure it burned properly. My younger cousin was over at the time (whome I disliked) and was using my brand new super soaker playing fireman against my will because my mum had told me I had to share my toys. So he kept putting out parts of the fire that I was trying to keep going. When the waterbottle ran empty I offered to go fill it up again as he'd probably break it or something. So back I come a minute later and hand him the super soaker and stand back. he sprays a bit on a small nearby flame on the ground when all of a sudden a stream of fire races up the stream of the supersoaker and sets ablaze theground on which he was standing. "water" lol.

(he was fine by the way, and didn't want to play fireman anymore) :P

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭SmilingLurker

My wife when she was young used to hold her sister's nose while she slept to "see what would happen". Her parents wondered why she woke up so upset.

My wife was eventually forgiven...

• Registered Users Posts: 12 j1d2c3

Stabbed my sisters goldfish with a fork.
    It died

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭FionnK86

All those replies about wasps reminded me of when me and my mate would build lego houses and stick wasps in them and drown them....:(

Feels ratty now actually, but back then it was great craic:):)

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭cabincrewifly

For the laugh, my friend used throw the cat down the stairs!!

Advertisement