Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arts (CS) modules

• 09-09-2012 11:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭

Hi, im doing the LC and am considering doing arts in ucc. I was wondering about the module selection for CS when taken as part of an Arts degree.

I understand that there is a smaller selection of modules than for the standard CS degree. Can anyone describe the modules in CS for an arts student/post a link please?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭lemon_remon

I demonstrated CS1050 last year which is (one of?) the module(s) offered to arts students from the CS department in first year. It seemed a lot more mild than what we would cover in a module in the full CS degree. I'm not sure what other modules are offered in first year but I think after first year things do get a bit heavier as CS1050 seemed more geared for people to get a taste of some CS stuff without further study intended.

Advertisement