Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eircom 12 month contract

Options
  • 09-09-2012 12:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭

can i break it on the grounds of very poor servivc, last may i was without service for 7 days, august i was without service for 4 days, it is gone again since thursday last, they damand payment wheather or not i use it, can i leave them because of a series of non supply of service.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭number_1

Report any fault immediately whenever it happens.

If Eircom fail to clear the fault within two working days then you are entitled to a rebate of the equivalent of two months line rental, as per the customer service guarantee. This applies to PSTN services, not to broadband services.

This applies every time a fault occurs.

http://www.eircom.ie/bveircom/pdf/Pt8.1.pdf

• Registered Users Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭flutered

thank you, i asked about this the last time, only to be told it did not apply to new members, yes i did report it on thursday 4pm, so it means that they have to get it working on monday, i was told on friday that it would be repaired on saturday, luckily i did not believe them, they repaired next doors fault on thursday afternoon, they left me with only internet connection, the fone and tv are down, they know that i am connected to sam says, which may explain the internet connection, which at times is rather erratic.

Advertisement