Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Birth records saint Margaret's

Options
  • 09-09-2012 12:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi guys need some help can someone tell me where I would start looking and is it possible to find Births ,deaths and marriages for (saint Margaret's co Dublin )the dates I'm trying to get are from 1950 to 2000 ,

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

All birth, marriage and death records for Dublin are held in the Registration office in Dublin city centre LINK

You could also contact the local church in St. Margaret's about baptisms and marriages. I don't know anything about the church, hopefully someone who lives there will be able to tell you.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,650 Mod ✭✭✭✭pinkypinky

The church would still hold records that recent and with data protection, they might not be willing to give out details.

Genealogy Forum Mod

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

You could also ask for advice from the folks over in the Genealogy forum.

Advertisement