Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

4X4 Service Suggestions (East Cork)

Options
  • 09-09-2012 12:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭

I have a 2005 Nissan Navara and was looking for garage recommendations for the servicing of this vehicle. I live in the East Cork area.
    I bought the pickup a few months ago and it won't need servicing for a while, but was wondering if there are any suggestions out there?
    I don't want to go to a Nissan dealer and pay full whack.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭Tawny Owl

I just serviced my Nissan Navara Frointer 3ltr and yes its a 3ltr on Saturday oil / fuel / air filter 10 ltrs of oil and the fan belt all for €72 from a shop I buy from all the time the year of the jeep is 2006 so if your handy I would do it yourself:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭deegs

Tawny Owl wrote: »
    I just serviced my Nissan Navara Frointer 3ltr and yes its a 3ltr on Saturday oil / fuel / air filter 10 ltrs of oil and the fan belt all for €72 from a shop I buy from all the time the year of the jeep is 2006 so if your handy I would do it yourself:D

What shop is that? I'm in MIdleton and servicing my car for the first time and wonder if Halfords or the big motor factors are really price competitive?

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭Tawny Owl

deegs wrote: »
    What shop is that? I'm in MIdleton and servicing my car for the first time and wonder if Halfords or the big motor factors are really price competitive?

I'ts a motor Factors in Crumlin Dublin but I live in the Country they will post to you. The service parts I got were collected by myself as I was going by there place and arranged the collection;)

Advertisement