Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Another Baritone Guitar Question

• 09-09-2012 2:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I'm on the search for a baritone, at around the 300-500 mark.
    So, far, from what I can see, there's the Eastwood Sidejack, or the Danelectro, or the tele baritone. I don't like the design of the Eastwood or the Dano, the tele isn't bad looking. There's also the Agile ones, but again, I don't like the look of them.

There used to be an Epiphone Baritone, but I think they are gone out of production? I like the look of it. Are there any other options for me? I can't find any.......

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,043 ✭✭✭martinedwards

Gretsch Electromatic Jet Baritone Electric Guitar (251-5900-506) £367

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

Ah, I forgot to mention, one without a Bigsby, though that looks cool, and looks like my only option. I just bid on an epi on ebay....

outbid for my epi LP baritone. doh ...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,635 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ravelleman

What kind of music are you looking to play? Whenever I get a baritone it will be to play spaghetti western music.

Nothing really heavy. Though I am into my rock, I'd mainly be into Wilco, Low, stuff like that. Everything and anything I suppose....

Yer man from Low, Alan Sparhawk uses an Epi baritone LP, but I can't find a video right now with it.

I wouldn't be playing Rammstein or anything on it...

ESP Ltd used to do one, a Viper, but no luck finding one. I think I'll have to wait untill (if) I go to the states and pick one up there....

The epi baritone looked pretty good

• Advertisement
Advertisement