Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Picnic 2013 *Discussion only. NO ticket sales/requests*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭Lemsiper

notnumber wrote: »
    Re Sold out...Is it worth calling into the ticketmaster outlets themselves e.g tickettron in tallaght or are they all tied into the main ticketmaster database?

I know my local ticketmaster outlet used to have them pre-printed (Not EP specifically, but gigs & sporting events) in the past.

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭partay pooper

Tucker688 wrote: »
    Im going to pray for a ticket evr nite before I go to sleep

A prayer to saint Jude always works....not the industrious roaming and searching of toutless etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,545 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Will be going down to Stradbally this Sunday, working the pre-event woo hoo.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

ok Daily update and photos Thanks. Your in my prayers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭tmc86

So do you want us to drop drink out to you on Saturday ready for the booze hole in main arena?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

Anyone know if I should get Mass the Saturday night or Sunday morning? Love a good Mass!

The inflatable church will be open all weekend, 3 days of mass, your mouth will be like gandis flip flop from all the communion

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

tmc86 wrote: »
    So do you want us to drop drink out to you on Saturday ready for the booze hole in main arena?

Trenchtown is usually poppin for the few days up til gates

threein99 wrote: »
    The inflatable church will be open all weekend, 3 days of mass, your mouth will be like gandis flip flop from all the communion

That's an aul Protestant Church....having none of that carry on.

That's an aul Protestant Church....having none of that carry on.

Red M&M, Blue M&M they all wind up the same colour

Red M&M, Blue M&M they all wind up the same colour
    Don't be ridiculous everyone know catholics get to heaven.;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭notnumber

All 35,000 tickets have been snapped up for next weekend's 10th anniversary festival. While we can't guarantee this by any stretch of the imagination, in years of Picnics past they have made a handful of tickets available in the days before the festival so all may not be lost just yet.

http://entertainment.ie/music/news/Electric-Picnic-is-now-SOLD-OUT/207073.htm

Right folks dont panic offering e400 on done deal or gumtree just yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭hairyfairy00

I wonder did it happen at all I'd be a bit suspect of anyone that spells their name First name wrong. Could she just be fishing fora free ticket, gig etc at EP?

This did happen, i know the girl and she's absolutely gutted. She's a singer/song writer so she vented the only way she could by writing a song about it!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,770 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

This did happen, i know the girl and she's absolutely gutted. She's a singer/song writer so she vented the only way she could by writing a song about it!

Did she go to the guards? I know they've probably bigger fish to fry but if someone shafted me out of 200+e I'd def try to pursue them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭hairyfairy00

Don't think so, i did say to her that she should contact them. As well as being pissed off, i think she's slightly embarrassed for being too trusting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 robk84

Any idea if there is normally ice for sale anywhere in the Oscar Wilde campsite?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,545 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

I wonder if anyone will attempt to para glide into EP like this guy at Glastonbury. :pac:

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

robk84 wrote: »
    Any idea if there is normally ice for sale anywhere in the Oscar Wilde campsite?

Yeah you can usually get it at a stall down by the centra tent I think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 robk84

maximoose wrote: »
    Yeah you can usually get it at a stall down by the centra tent I think

Is the centra tent not in Jimmy Hendrix though?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 28 Paul262

So with 7 days away I thought I'd share my checklist. Please inform me if there's anything worth adding

Tent
    Wellies (http://www.festiweather.com/forecast.asp?EventID=274&Event=Electric+Picnic+2013#.Uhd4DdKbN69) Not worth the risk leaving them out, even though festiweather says we're in the all clear
    Cans (lovely cans)
    Baby Wipes
    Black Bags,
    Inflatable Pillow
    Hot Water bottle (don't knock it till you've tried it)
    Berocca

Paul262 wrote: »
    So with 7 days away I thought I'd share my checklist. Please inform me if there's anything worth adding

Tent
    Wellies (http://www.festiweather.com/forecast.asp?EventID=274&Event=Electric+Picnic+2013#.Uhd4DdKbN69) Not worth the risk leaving them out, even though festiweather says we're in the all clear
    Cans (lovely cans)
    Baby Wipes
    Black Bags,
    Inflatable Pillow
    Berocca

Are these worth it ?

• Advertisement

If you need a perk up each morning, then yes. That's my festival pro tip. But a coffee from one of the stands will probably do the exact same thing!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

Are these worth it ?

some people think so, i dont

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭denisstack

Are these worth it ?

You can get cheap "B-Active" in Tesco for about €2.50 and they're the same thing. They can only help with the hangover!

Tent
    Cans (lovely cans)
    Baby Wipes
    Black Bags,
    Inflatable Pillow
    Berocca

sleeping bag

change of clothes and shoes for last day in sealed bag
    money aside incase wallet goes walkies
    toilet paper
    my own fork
    sun cream

....a hot water bottle...

clearly you're not drinking enough

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭denisstack

If you need a perk up each morning, then yes. That's my festival pro tip. But a coffee from one of the stands will probably do the exact same thing!

Or a can for breakfast, dodgy territory there though!

Your own fork is a pretty goo addition, thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭Mince Pie

Your own fork is a pretty goo addition, thanks!

A spork is infinitely better! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,770 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

....a hot water bottle...

clearly you're not drinking enough

Just to be nerdy, pretty sure alcohol actually cools you down and that ''beer jacket'' stuff isn't true! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭wotswattage

Tent
    Cans (lovely cans)
    Baby Wipes
    Black Bags,
    Inflatable Pillow
    Berocca

I know melekalikimaka mentioned it but bring Sunscreen :cool:
    A bit of wishful thinking never hurt anyone:D:D

• Advertisement

I know melekalikimaka mentioned it but bring Sunscreen :cool:
    A bit of wishful thinking never hurt anyone:D:D

Better to have it and not need it, than need it and not have it ;)

Advertisement