Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Picnic 2013 *Discussion only. NO ticket sales/requests*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭beansybeansy

If Fatfrogs condom bursts on Saturday night i'll buy your ticket off ya next year when your at home changin nappies:)

there will be plenty of tickets floating around during the week..keep an eye out on the usual sites..www.toutless.com has made our day quite a few times..never got a chance before so big thanks to Toast:D

What a kind and generous offer but not to worry, my husband says he will mind any sprog next year if fatfrog knocks me up this weekend so score 1 for Beansy. But appreciate your concern for my tickets wellbeing.

Boards.ie folk are the best

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭mcgarrett

DamoYoung wrote: »
    Did you's all know there is no Crawdaddy stage this year?? I'm a little gutted, so many great gigs in that tent. :-(

it's now the rankins wood stage, crawdaddy name was owned by POD.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭paulbok

€365 on DD for 1 ticket.:eek: Madness. Others at €700 a pair as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

paulbok wrote: »
    €365 on DD for 1 ticket.:eek: Madness

Lads it doesnt matter what people are asking. It matters what people are paying. Nobody will pay that much.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭paulbok

Same place people are offering €300 for 1 ticket so it's not that far of a stretch to €365.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭Eroticplants

DamoYoung wrote: »
    Did you's all know there is no Crawdaddy stage this year?? I'm a little gutted, so many great gigs in that tent. :-(

That's so sad, Patti Smith in there last year was the highlight of my entire life. I was planning a pilgrimage back this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Is that just down to the Crawdaddy closing? Is it back under a different name?

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Sugarbeat

there will be plenty of tickets floating around during the week..keep an eye out on the usual sites..www.toutless.com has made our day quite a few times..never got a chance before so big thanks to Toast:D

Got myself sorted on Toutless myself during the week and would like to thank Toast too,what a brilliant decent site, getting a flutter about next weekend now!

• Registered Users Posts: 18 fionamcfi

Rewind83 wrote: »
    Do you have to pay to use the showers?

No they're free!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭Toast

Just saw Livingsocial has a deal on tents. Apart from the fact you probably will never get it in time for the picnic the pic of the 2 man looks awful similar to the bottom end ones that used to be sold in Dunnes. If they are the same they are useless in the rain. Avoid!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭Lemsiper

Toast wrote: »
    Just saw Livingsocial has a deal on tents. Apart from the fact you probably will never get it in time for the picnic the pic of the 2 man looks awful similar to the bottom end ones that used to be sold in Dunnes. If they are the same they are useless in the rain. Avoid!

Ya it states to allow 7 days for delivery after the deal has finished. So over two weeks from now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭dulux99

Anyone have any inkling what the security might be like? Basically I want to know if that pesky sniffer pooch will be there again. I can't have him taking away my naturally holistic silly plants.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

is it to late to start a petition to get this at the picnic??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭Fatfrog

Rewind83 wrote: »
    Do you have to pay to use the showers?

Yea think its about 8-10 quid?

What a kind and generous offer but not to worry, my husband says he will mind any sprog next year if fatfrog knocks me up this weekend so score 1 for Beansy. But appreciate your concern for my tickets wellbeing.

Boards.ie folk are the best

Thanks very kind of your hubby!! he still dosent make the 'List' though!! he he:D

I do like a girl in a pair of wellies, I have to say! Am I normal??:confused:

Absolutely loving this tune!! NO CEREMONY/// - FEELSOLOW:)

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭redtapestyl

Is it risky buying tickets for this that have been paid for with a credit card?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

Is it risky buying tickets for this that have been paid for with a credit card?

No, they don't look for proof of purchase

• Registered Users Posts: 5,872 ✭✭✭Rfrip

Fatfrog wrote: »

Oh ya can totally see myself boppin away to that!

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭partay pooper

Fatfrog wrote: »

8pm saturday evening they play...don't know what arena. Really want to hear them live.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

Haven't ever heard of these guys before but I think they're pretty good. Cheers for posting this.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 martandr

OH YES!

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭beansybeansy

8pm saturday evening they play...don't know what arena. Really want to hear them live.

Interesting fact. The Eels frontman Mark Everett is the son of the emminent physicist Hugh Everett III. He was the first physicist to propose the many worlds theory and is probably my favourite quantum physicist.

There, now who says I dont know how to party

Am I blind or has there been nothing announced for the off license? Last year I think it was €10 for 6 cans of Heineken, anybody know if the same thing will be there this year?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,770 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

dulux99 wrote: »
    Am I blind or has there been nothing announced for the off license? Last year I think it was €10 for 6 cans of Heineken, anybody know if the same thing will be there this year?

Seems there will be, they just haven't released any details yet.

http://electricpicnic.ie/alcohol

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭askU

dulux99 wrote: »

free service:

a free service for all who arrive with cans of Heineken. With a mere 90 minutes chilling time to wait, music fans can drop their cans of Heineken off at the Heineken Coldrooms conveniently located at the Jimi Hendix Campsite and enjoy their cans at an optimum temperature over the weekend.

Cold cans can be collected any time between midday and 2AM Friday August 30th to Sunday September 1st.

http://electricpicnic.ie/heinekencoldrooms

askU wrote: »
    free service:

a free service for all who arrive with cans of Heineken. With a mere 90 minutes chilling time to wait, music fans can drop their cans of Heineken off at the Heineken Coldrooms conveniently located at the Jimi Hendix Campsite and enjoy their cans at an optimum temperature over the weekend.

Cold cans can be collected any time between midday and 2AM Friday August 30th to Sunday September 1st.

http://electricpicnic.ie/heinekencoldrooms

Doesn't actually say anything about them selling cans though.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,207 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

Will they take my bottles of buckfast?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

MadYaker wrote: »

No one would take that muck :P

But if it's in glass bottles they will

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭Lemsiper

MadYaker wrote: »

They will. I'm just gonna refill coke bottles with my buckie.

Advertisement