Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Picnic 2013 *Discussion only. NO ticket sales/requests*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,770 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

danniemcq wrote: »

can be an issue as I don't think they give you the band to take but clip it on your arm staight away.

You could just walk up to where they give the bands with the seller though and once you're given the band you pay the seller..

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭garrkell

Eod100 wrote: »
    You could just walk up to where they give the bands with the seller though and once you're given the band you run like the clappers

fixed

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

Warhol has got smaller it seems.

actually maybe its just me but that map seems ... odd, Salty wasn't that close to the road

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭partay pooper

actually maybe its just me but that map seems ... odd, Salty wasn't that close to the road

yeah salty was closer to the pink moon campsite, seems out of scale, and there is a prosecco bar???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭paulieeye

Heard rumours of more tickets going on sale on wed. They seemed pretty adamant on the EP facebook page that this would not be the case.

Anyone else hear this?

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭Dazzler0911

paulieeye wrote: »
    Heard rumours of more tickets going on sale on wed. They seemed pretty adamant on the EP facebook page that this would not be the case.

Anyone else hear this?

Where did you hear this?

Where did you hear this?

Friend in work...who heard it off someone else. There is nothing supporting this rumour what so ever

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

it's just the map i'd say, it was always at the top corner of the Oscar Wilde campsite, and looks like the exact same entrance from the road/arena entrance a few mins walk away...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,770 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

paulieeye wrote: »

Anyone else hear this?

I'd say it's a no go really. Obviously EP would love to sell more but gotta think of things like capacity, insurance, gig licence etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭keith_d99

No, but they usually do Burning Down the House, This Must Be the Place, and another TH song, I think Road to Nowhere.

Video from last month, an outdoor show in Salt Lake City. This'd do me right on a hungover Sunday.

Fantastic - this has got Main Stage Sunday afternoon written all over it!!
    With sunshine hopefully!

I'd say it's a no go really. Obviously EP would love to sell more but gotta think of things like capacity, insurance, gig licence etc.

Yeah and I cant imagine they would get the word out that there is no more unless it was true. It just forces the tout prices up as we can see happening.

Thankfully i'm sorted!!

24 cans, 2 bottles of buckie and 1 bottle of tequila.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

What is the legitimate price for a 3 day camping ticket?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,467 ✭✭✭Oasis_Dublin

EPSiteMapLG.jpg

vs

ep-maps-2010-camping1.jpg

What is the legitimate price for a 3 day camping ticket?

think about 230 if you were buying it late

EPSiteMapLG.jpg

vs

ep-maps-2010-camping1.jpg

last year's is better

that's the 2010 map. bit different last year. there was no Chaplin campsite anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

This has to be fake right?!

Ad's 2 weeks old so still tickets going then! :S

http://www.donedeal.ie/weddingjewellery-for-sale/engagement-ring/5493447

I would like to know the story behind that

last year's is better

Yeah they have the scale WAYYY off. hope that doesn't cause to much confusion.

Not as much as i hope its not for scale cause that'd leave red/blue sites awfully cramped

• Registered Users Posts: 22 martandr

So where the hell is the silent camp?

• Advertisement

that's the 2010 map. bit different last year. there was no Chaplin campsite anyway.

2007-2012 there was little or no difference (bar chaplin)

martandr wrote: »
    So where the hell is the silent camp?

There doesn't appear to be one really. the hendrix down at the bottom where the wristband is is about as far away from music as you can get.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭catch--22

Am I wrong or does there appear to be a fun-fair in Jimi Hendrix campsite this year??

• Registered Users Posts: 22 martandr

There doesn't appear to be one really. the hendrix down at the bottom where the wristband is is about as far away from music as you can get.

But EP said it is. Just look.

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭Dazzler0911

Heineken Coldrooms ideally located

they might be refering to pink moon

catch--22 wrote: »
    Am I wrong or does there appear to be a fun-fair in Jimi Hendrix campsite this year??

Yep it does seem so, avoid like the plague unless you want 24/7 **** euro trance blasting while you try get your 5 hours festival kip.

they might be refering to pink moon
    Pinkmoon isn't quiet camping. Boring camping but not quiet camping. I'm staying there.

from entertainment.ie:
    mainstagetimes.jpg

• Advertisement

from entertainment.ie:
    mainstagetimes.jpg
    bjorks is just on for an hour, and disclosure on main stage is silly, they are better in a tent.

Advertisement