Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Picnic 2013 *Discussion only. NO ticket sales/requests*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

and just to selected media, not even putting them up on the site/fb page.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,948 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Am i the only not being able to see The 1975 on and line ups? Thought if they were not on the Main stage they would be high up on Electric Arena

• Registered Users Posts: 942 ✭✭✭grudgehugger

bassey wrote: »
    I'm not with it, what do ya mean?

Sorry, should have been clearer. Ultra is the music festival in Miami he played that an earlier poster referred to as being an absolute cheese-fest (his set at least).

Here it is... fair play if you can stomach all 58 minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭dionsiseire

Mr.S wrote: »
    Amazing how they are just releasing ****ty made excel docs, a child could put something better together in half the time!

The drip drop of it is killing us. sitting around waiting to see when it drops to add more to the page.

Am i the only not being able to see The 1975 on and line ups? Thought if they were not on the Main stage they would be high up on Electric Arena

It seems with the remaining no stage acts, they will be on Cosby stage. That's what it looks like anyway

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,447 ✭✭✭Ivefoundgod

It seems with the remaining no stage acts, they will be on Cosby stage. That's what it looks like anyway

If you know what band you're specifically waiting to see when/where they're playing, check their twitter/facebook/official site. Maud in Cahoots are playing the Cosby Stage at 1.30 Sunday, they announced this on their Facebook page. I'd imagine a lot of other bands are doing the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭ciaranf92

Let us hope they've gone the same place as Baauer...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

ciaranf92 wrote: »
    Let us hope they've gone the same place as Baauer...

Nooooooooo, then I can't get stupid drunk and sing along to that retarded chocolate song

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,948 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

If you know what band you're specifically waiting to see when/where they're playing, check their twitter/facebook/official site. Maud in Cahoots are playing the Cosby Stage at 1.30 Sunday, they announced this on their Facebook page. I'd imagine a lot of other bands are doing the same.

Yea i clicked on their name on the EP page but nothing comes up http://electricpicnic.ie/the1975 . Wonder have they cancelled?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭MattD

Is this Rankin Wood Stage actually going to be a stage for the main acts? It seems to only be mentioned on the Clashfinder, with Mick Flannery playing it on Sunday...?

There really should not be this amount of confusion and disorganization around what's supposed to be the biggest festival left in Ireland... :/

• Advertisement

the app tells you what acts are playing the Rankin Woods/Cosby stages (along with Salty Dog etc.), seems like in the correct order too, just no times....

MattD wrote: »
    Is this Rankin Wood Stage actually going to be a stage for the main acts? It seems to only be mentioned on the Clashfinder, with Mick Flannery playing it on Sunday...?

There really should not be this amount of confusion and disorganization around what's supposed to be the biggest festival left in Ireland... :/

it's the Crawdaddy Stage, renamed.

Yep we've already added the stuff we could see online. Including Maud etc. But most have said nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭sdgbt

Sorry, should have been clearer. Ultra is the music festival in Miami he played that an earlier poster referred to as being an absolute cheese-fest (his set at least).

... you're absolutely right about it being a complete cheese fest

Yea i clicked on their name on the EP page but nothing comes up http://electricpicnic.ie/the1975 . Wonder have they cancelled?

they're playing the Rankin Woods stage on Sunday, around 8pm by the looks of things.

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭LETS BE AVN IT

I hope not this is crazy not finding out till Friday was wondering where Palma Violets are too?

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Fugs!!

At this time tomorrow I'll be almost there... camper van packed and ready to go.... yay

Saturday Rankin Woods Stage:
    (SATURDAY)

Black Rebel Motorcycle Club
    John Grant
    Matthew E. White
    Gavin James
    Clinic
    Peace
    Cayucas
    John Murry
    Josephine

(SUNDAY)
    Mick Flannery
    The 1975
    Dawes
    Funeral Suits
    Soak
    Night Beds
    Lady Lamb The Beekeeper
    Luke Sital-Singh

COSBY STAGE
    (Saturday)

Merchandise
    Young Wonder
    Savages
    Palma Violets
    Parquet Courts
    Deap Vally
    No Ceremony
    Halves

(Sunday)

Polica
    Crystal Fighters
    Jagwar Ma
    Chvrches
    Braids
    Terri Hooley
    Summer Camp
    Maud In Cahoots
    Little Bear

• Registered Users Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭Eroticplants

Fugs!! wrote: »
    At this time tomorrow I'll be almost there... camper van packed and ready to go.... yay

See you there!! Campervans for life.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭MattD

I'm still yet to successfully open the app...

Its terrible, dont bother.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 MrCbee

I saw him in Melbourne last year in a relatively small venue. He always starts and ends in the same way but the gig I saw last year was totally different. Lots of stuff ranging from weapon of choice, corner-shop and a big Carl Cox halogram starting off Fatboy Slim is ****ing in heaven. It was amazing and I can't wait to see him again.

I imagine he can spit out a few sets at this stage depending on the festival, city etc etc. Hopefully he realizes that the only Cheese we want at the picnic is on top of a burger made from a nicely treated cow only fed on humanely treated grass!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

nimron wrote: »
    I wonder what kind of search they do. Was thinking of putting a naggin down each side of boot or strap it around top of thigh. Ideas people lol

There is one place* where they legally cannot search you ;) I have had 100% success with sneaking in my hip flasks

*And its not up my bum

• Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭Funkfield

Up someone else's?

Funkfield wrote: »
    Up someone else's?

You offering ?

It doesn't seem to be downloadable, its just a website with an app interface

• Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭Funkfield

threein99 wrote: »
    You offering ?
    Nah, my muling days are long behind me.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭Eroticplants

I will gladly shneak in any containers for ye, if ye go back through the thread you will see that I am pro-mule.

• Advertisement

Funkfield wrote: »
    Nah, my muling days are long behind me.....

There could be holiday to Peru in it for you ? ;)

Advertisement