Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Picnic 2013 *Discussion only. NO ticket sales/requests*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭partay pooper

garrkell wrote: »
    says the self proclaimed "party pooper".
    the name is Ironic or something.....drip!!

garrkell wrote: »
    says the self proclaimed "partay pooper".

It is partay not party btw:p

• Registered Users Posts: 9 oxegenthief

Amyone recall the price of the Hot tubs? or if they are even there this year? cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,002 ✭✭✭Seedy Arling

Any one have an excel spreadsheet made up for the weekend with all the times on it? I have my laminator on standby here.

Any one have an excel spreadsheet made up for the weekend with all the times on it? I have my laminator on standby here.

http://clashfinder.com/m/ep2013/ try this but hold off until friday morning

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,002 ✭✭✭Seedy Arling

http://clashfinder.com/m/ep2013/ try this but hold off until friday morning

Yeah, i was looking at that. I had a nice little compact list last year that i printed off and laminated. Fierce handy. I'm heading up early on Friday morning though, wont have access to printer.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,769 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

Yeah, i was looking at that. I had a nice little compact list last year that i printed off and laminated. Fierce handy. I'm heading up early on Friday morning though, wont have access to printer.
    cut and paste the ****e out of it?

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭garrkell

It is partay not party btw:p

i changed it as quick as i could :(

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭Taz1

Lads I've made about 50 phonecalls and entered half that amount of competitions.. I'm depressed at this stage :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,870 ✭✭✭Rfrip

Whilst it seems two kids in primary school are responsible for the stage times and the general organisation of it.....il do what I always do, can never rem much of the Friday night due to my complete lack of self restraint so tis all the one and then use the times ticket thingy for the times for sat and Sunday!!

Jesus I can't wait now

• Registered Users Posts: 28 spiderpig101

Hi, ive a complimentary ep ticket, 30 quid donation..... was told its camping but it says nothing about camping on the ticket..... So can i check it is a camping ticket??
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭grudgehugger

Amyone recall the price of the Hot tubs? or if they are even there this year? cheers

Not certain but I think it's €40 for two people and an extra €10 per person after that

They will be there. I'm already dealing with the prospect of not seeing Mount Kimbie, don't make me even consider missing out on the hot tubs...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭Alter-Ego

Hi, ive a complimentary ep ticket, 30 quid donation..... was told its camping but it says nothing about camping on the ticket..... So can i check it is a camping ticket??
    Thanks

Does it say Weekend, or Sunday on it?

Weekend ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭Peterd66

Rfrip wrote: »
    Whilst it seems two kids in primary school are responsible for the stage times and the general organisation of it.....il do what I always do, can never rem much of the Friday night due to my complete lack of self restraint so tis all the one and then use the times ticket thingy for the times for sat and Sunday!!

Jesus I can't wait now

I figured out the map!! It's drawn from the perspective of a drunk reading in the dark, once the beer goggles go on, it will make perfect sense!!

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭christy_weezer

is it just me or have all the ads for tickets that were up on donedeal been taken down?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,769 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

is it just me or have all the ads for tickets that were up on donedeal been taken down?

Noticed that alright.. Wonder have they pulled all EP ticket ads cos there being too many scammers or if it's just a technical fault..

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭Alanhooly

He's playing 20.15-21.00 according to http://clashfinder.com/s/ep2013/?user=014gob.py&

I can't see chvrches there anywhere. Are my eyes deceiving me? Anyone what time/stage they play?

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭Alanhooly

Alanhooly wrote: »
    I can't see chvrches there anywhere. Are my eyes deceiving me? Anyone what time/stage they play?

Reply fail there. Was supposed to reply to the stage time breakdown!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭MattD

they're on the Cosby stage on Sunday, no time released so far though.

Braids - CHVRCHES - Jagwar Ma looks a nice little treat

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Maddylicious

Lads apologies if its already been asked but thread is HUGE! Thought I'd be quicker asking you all..

Which campsite is best? Want one that's not miles away from everything but that's also quiet enough that you'll get some sleep. If anyone can help or point me to page number of this thread that might discuss this I'd appreciate it!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭Alter-Ego

Weekend ;)

It's a weekend camping then. There's no non-camping weekend ticket available. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭Shout Dust

See a few people on facebook saying their mates pranked them putting up a fake ad for a ticket, getting absolutely swarmed with calls and emails apparently

Alter-Ego wrote: »
    It's a weekend camping then. There's no non-camping weekend ticket available. :)

Cheers man :D

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭Saruwatari

I only just realised the unachieved stars under a person's username are slightly visible. Mind has been blown.

Also Ghostdancer where did you see that Blondes are playing here later this year? I wouldn't mind giving em a miss for Warpaint if that was the case.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,927 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Shout Dust wrote: »
    See a few people on facebook saying their mates pranked them putting up a fake ad for a ticket, getting absolutely swarmed with calls and emails apparently

My friend did that to me a few years ago when people were looking for tickets to the Trinity Ball tickets and i got ****ing loads of messages/phone calls within minutes

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭mcw92

Saruwatari wrote: »
    I only just realised the unachieved stars under a person's username are slightly visible. Mind has been blown.

Also Ghostdancer where did you see that Blondes are playing here later this year? I wouldn't mind giving em a miss for Warpaint if that was the case.

Whats this stars talk?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭Saruwatari

mcw92 wrote: »
    Whats this stars talk?:confused:
    Sorry offtopic ****e haha, meant under our Boards usernames.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭Shout Dust

Was reading this article about some Guard that was arrested a couple of years ago for possession of amphetamine, noticed this line:
    When uniformed officers intervened during the incident, he was brought to the concert drugs tent where he refused to undergo a search.

What is the drugs tent, and what kind of search do they perform on you there? And if you are stopped and searched in general, how stringent is it?

http://www.herald.ie/news/garda-sacked-over-picnic-drug-search-28907405.html

Advertisement