Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Picnic 2013 *Discussion only. NO ticket sales/requests*

Options

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 30 Vinden Lillage

Amateur, I'm meeting friends for a lift at 7:30 from limerick. :cool:.

I'm meeting friends at 7.20 from limerick ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Dien

Howdy folks!

If anyone has ordered from the EP off licence and have not checked your e-mails recently you should have received an e-mail (got mine around 6.30 this evening) requesting that you print out the order confirmation e-mail and bring it with you when you go to collect from the off-licence over the weekend. Not sure if it is required to collect your beer, but they requested it so bring it in case.

Enjoy the weekend!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

1238137_10151832129299168_664046576_n.jpg

485492_10151832129784168_1831833286_n.jpg

1185362_10151832137314168_1010712525_n.jpg

1174838_10151832142154168_63101667_n.jpg

1173886_10151832128224168_914602601_n.jpg

1176328_10151832123159168_889647240_n.jpg

1235964_10151832121929168_1993860158_n.jpg

1239816_10151832121454168_709754855_n.jpg

1236246_10151832117599168_1146374568_n.jpg

have a good weekend everyone :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,855 ✭✭✭Morrison J

BiPolar Empire just got added to the line up playing the Oxjam tent on Saturday night at midnight

• Registered Users Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭homerun_homer

ThirdMan wrote: »
    The line-up is only part of the festival experience. The majority of my music collection is stuff by artists and DJs that I simply chanced upon over the years. My dream festival would be one where I've never heard of any of the artists. Like a kid in a sweet shop...

Oh I know but I've never missed a day of EP so far until tomorrow ruins that and line up wise for me, I'm ok with giving it a miss. I will of course miss the craic and wandering around and general fun of the festival until I arrive Saturday morning.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭partay pooper

Thanks for all your inputs and posts here folks, it made the countdown so much better, Have an amazing weekend. Shine bright and stay beautiful you wonderful people.

Cyas down there

Partay Pooper

• Registered Users Posts: 4,285 ✭✭✭-=al=-

Why does liquid have to be so damn heavy!

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭HandsomeDivil

First Picnic tomorrow, so excited awrasndaggbab

DON'T FORGET YOUR TICKETS BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Murph93

Hey all, due to circumstances unforeseen I find myself able to to EP but don't have big bucks to buy a ticket at face value. What do you reckon the chances are of getting a ticket on the cheap outside?

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭barry194

Just to clarify, which tent is based around rave/dance music? Casa B or Trenchtown?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭ooPabsoo

Murph93 wrote: »
    Hey all, due to circumstances unforeseen I find myself able to to EP but don't have big bucks to buy a ticket at face value. What do you reckon the chances are of getting a ticket on the cheap outside?

very very slim...it'd most likely be a complete waste of time!

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Murph93

ooPabsoo wrote: »
    very very slim...it'd most likely be a complete waste of time!

Fair enough, I was in hope I might snag a cheap one on donedeal or adverts.ie but they seem to have removed all listings bar the campervan tix

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭treccie

I found the tent and a bottle of southern comfort - sorted! My first festival as a solo warrior, something very exciting about it. Fingers crossed I meet some weird and wonderful people.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Toast

It's still murder for tickets at the mo. Cheapest you'll get is face value and they've a lifespan of seconds before they get snapped up. Probably going to stay that way right into late tomorrow is my guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭NotInventedHere

Gutted about Giorgio Moroder, was really looking forward to seeing him and Chris Cox more than anyone else that's playing. Anyone know of any other disco-ish acts that will be playing this weekend?! Need to get my fix in!

together disco are playing

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭NotInventedHere

zero

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭barry194

barry194 wrote: »
    Just to clarify, which tent is based around rave/dance music? Casa B or Trenchtown?

Anyone?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,602 Mod ✭✭✭✭artanevilla

Zero. As much chance as I, not having the big bucks for a Ferrari, hang around outside a car dealership hoping to get one on the cheap.

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭freddiemoore

Anyone?

Didn't answer coz thought someone who knew better would! But I believe Trenchtown is reggae stuff and Casa B is more dance and DJ. Red Bull would be the proper rave place I guess.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,602 Mod ✭✭✭✭artanevilla

Anyone?

Trenchtown is reggae town. Casa Bacardi is just a bar...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭endainoz

I can't go tomorrow due to a wedding but looking at the line up I'm totally fine with missing it. There is very little on compared to every other year. Hoe this isn't an ongoing trend.

Ahh dry up will ya

endainoz wrote: »
    Ahh dry up will ya

I agree. Go for the craic with your mates/new picnic mates, not the lineup!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭ooPabsoo

Anyone?

Rave in the woods is where you'll find the dance/trance!

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Spaceshanty

ooPabsoo wrote: »
    Rave in the woods is where you'll find the dance/trance!

Casa bicardi is house/dance also. Have a good time alls. (here's hoping Georgio is replaced)

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭beansybeansy

After months of speculation, planning and hunting for cheap beer, camping chairs and swapping of hangover avoidance techniques the big day is finally - Electric Picnic 2013.

Have a blast, go big, make new friends and most of all......Wear Sunscreen!!

Be careful out there and avoid the brown acid

• Registered Users Posts: 942 ✭✭✭grudgehugger

Traditionally, the answer would be Little Big Tent. Hudson Mohawke, Mano Le Tough and others play there again this year but there seems to be some acts in there that are not electronic acts - can 't remember that happening before.

Casa Bacardi will have DJ's all weekend, as will the Red Bull stage, which is a rebranded, upgraded Rave in the Woods. This stage used to be known for psy trance - not any more afaik - but it is DJ's all weekend. Ben Klock for 4 hours on Friday - should be epic!

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭SolarFlash

Have fun and try not to stab anyone!

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Dien

Clear blue sky above in Laois at the moment! Safe journey to everyone, let's rock the place!

• Registered Users Posts: 18 fionamcfi

Can't believe we're finally here. Been following this thread since the start. To think a few short months ago we didn't even know if it would be on this year. Have a ball everyone! And thanks for everyone's input on this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭jabberwock

I may have forgotten to go asleep.
    Thankfully I remembered to get my tent in order and my bag will get me through the weekend.
    Those of use that manage to get there, I wish you an amazing time; Those of you that do not, have fun with whatever.

(^.^)b

Advertisement