Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Picnic 2013 *Discussion only. NO ticket sales/requests*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

I was awake at 6.30 this morning. I don't know the last time I was awake at this ungodly hour - probably when I hadn't been to bed yet.

Camping stuff packed in car. Just to pack clothes for mise, have some liquids in the freezer :), husband is coming back here tonight with the kids, but I'll be camping tonight on my lonesome (hee hee).
    Kids coming back tomorrow for a few hours, and then they are going down to their nannies, about tea time, and we are footloose and fancy free.

Bring it on. Will camp in Oscar Wilde, don't mind with myself/hubby, but couldn't bring kids in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,535 ✭✭✭paddylonglegs

Anyone heading back to Galway on Sunday morning?

Looking to find bus availability and times

I know it's been discussed on here but can't find the post

• Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

Ok - camping stuff packet, clothes packed. Now for a Tesco run...

Have to wait till 10am before I can travel, so I can go to bank. Library to print of Timetable & then we are done.

Don't forget the toothbrush, or your jumper ;). I am so fcuking excited.

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭TakeTheVeil

Is the on-site Off-License likely to run out at all?

I was thinking of putting in two separate orders, pick one up tonight, and the other one up tomorrow.

Rather than run the risk of them getting nicked - as seems to be the style of late.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,927 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

TODAY IS THE DAY :) Have fun everyone :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭La_Gordy

I'm still in wellies LIMBO!

They're taking up precious rum room.

All packed. Car is ready to go. Wellies are in boot just incase but hopefully they won't be needed :D

Have a great weekend everyone!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

La_Gordy wrote: »

I'm not bringing them

• Registered Users Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭Kurtosis

La_Gordy wrote: »

Fill wellies with rum...problem sorted!

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭treccie

Excitement !!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭Peterd66

Mr.S wrote: »
    Have fun everyone!

Yes Mom.

I'm in work till 5. THE PAIN OF IT.

Anyone getting the bus fae the Customs House after 5?

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭grudgehugger

Let's go do this! (but in a nice, caring, tree-hugging kind of way - leave your guns at home please, I will do my best to do the same with my very dodgy attempts at hip-hop dance moves)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,587 ✭✭✭Pace2008

When I follow the "print tickets" link in my confirmation email, the only options that appear on the page are "back to order history" and "print receipt." What's the story, how do I print the bloody tickets? Gonna ring Ticketmaster if I can't figure this out in the next few mins, but if anyone knows what's up I'd appreciate the help.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭dj_

For me it was go to 'order details' then the red button for 'view or print tickets'

dj_ wrote: »
    For me it was go to 'order details' then the red button for 'view or print tickets'
    Yeah, problem is that the that red button's not on my screen, and I've just realised the order status is "not yet dispatched," even though it's an online ticket.

WTF?

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭whiterob81

Dudda wrote: »
    I've taken the times from the hotpress website and put them in order, removed the 24 hour clock (it's easy to think 20:00 is 10pm when your drunk and miss someone) and put it on A4 sheets so you can print and cut in half and then laminate it if your really fancy.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bucib9l0a3dfq7p/Electric%20Picnic.pdf

I'm heading in soon and wanted to have a print copy with me as my phone battery will die and the official timetable usually comes out tomorrow. If anyone has changes I can make them for the next 2-3 hours. After that you may as well wait for the official one tomorrow.

I can't thank you enough for this

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Bey0nd

My sister in law just posted on Facebook that her daughter found a bag at a bus stop on Pearse Street with 4 EP tickets among other things (water, biscuits and make-up!). Theres no name on them, they just say Complimentary where you'd expect to see the name, any ideas how to reunite them with their owner? They must be sick!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭beansybeansy

Let's go do this! (but in a nice, caring, tree-hugging kind of way - leave your guns at home please, I will do my best to do the same with my very dodgy attempts at hip-hop dance moves)

Just remembered that we agreed a dance off tonight. Cheesey moves are go!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭zl1whqvjs75cdy

Bey0nd wrote: »
    My sister in law just posted on Facebook that her daughter found a bag at a bus stop on Pearse Street with 4 EP tickets among other things (water, biscuits and make-up!). Theres no name on them, they just say Complimentary where you'd expect to see the name, any ideas how to reunite them with their owner? They must be sick!!!

O yeah they're mine yeah.....eh yeah left them at the bus stop....:( WIsh I was going this year.

• Advertisement

Oh no!!! I was there this morning and there are a lot of staff kicking about. Maybe tell her to hand the bag in to the ticket van as hopefully one of them will spot it and either have a pal to collect it or a driver to bring it. The poor fools probably haven't even realised yet :0

• Registered Users Posts: 2,672 ✭✭✭s_carnage

Maybe try ringing Today FM and asking them to announce it. Also if your on twitter maybe get the Electric Picnic account to tweet it.

Fair play to your sister in law for being so honest. A lot mightn't.

Pace2008 wrote: »
    Yeah, problem is that the that red button's not on my screen, and I've just realised the order status is "not yet dispatched," even though it's an online ticket.

WTF?
    So, it turns out that this is "sometimes an issue coming close to the event." I rang ticketmaster, tried everything they suggested and it turns out that I need the cardholder to contact them (it wasn't booked on my credit card).

Can't print a ****ing online ticket. Shoddy does not even begin to describe it.

So, it turns out that this is "sometimes an issue coming close to the event." I rang ticketmaster, tried everything they suggested and it turns out that I need the cardholder to contact them (it wasn't booked on my credit card).

You'll be able get the cardholder to contact them though yea?? Alls not lost!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

Can you get it printed?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

Weather is meant to be fairly crap there at the moment. Bring jackets.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭Shout Dust

Drizzling/Light rain and sunshine in Laois atm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 222 ✭✭haveabanana

Shout Dust wrote: »
    Drizzling/Light rain and sunshine in Laois atm

Anyone know where you'd get a cheap raincoat in Dublin City Centre?!

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Offside

Anyone know where you'd get a cheap raincoat in Dublin City Centre?!

Dunnes in stephens green have some

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

My EP is off to a great start... the sleeping bag I bought is a kids sleeping bag :(

Advertisement