Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Picnic 2013 *Discussion only. NO ticket sales/requests*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,772 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

Rfrip wrote: »
    Ya boooooo indeed

The line up is going to be incredibly underwhelming. Just as well there's more to it than the headliners.

Yeah seems like Longtitude may have snapped up a lot of acts that would usually play EP..Maybe there'll be a crossover though!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,611 ✭✭✭david75

Arctic monkeys. Woeful woeful woeful band. That'll turn more people ff going than anything I can think of.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭Mountainlad

david75 wrote: »
    Arctic monkeys. Woeful woeful woeful band. That'll turn more people ff going than anything I can think of.

Really, anything? What about Pitbull headlining?...or Fatboy Slim?

One band wouldn't turn me off going at all. But I've a feeling the whole line-up won't be spectacular this year!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭-=al=-

I'd be quite content if The Knife just played... The first year I went last minute just or the fun of it and absolutely loved it... I don't really care who's playing I'll be there anwyay... It's just extra nice if someone you really like plays at it... half of the fun is finding music and stuff you usually wouldn't else hear or see

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,170 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Artic Monkeys are hardly a ep headliner, more of an oxygen band I would have thought. I'd be more concerned is **** robot and kormac playing rather than the monkeys or squeaky bjork.

-=al=- wrote: »
    I'd be quite content if The Knife just played... The first year I went last minute just or the fun of it and absolutely loved it... I don't really care who's playing I'll be there anwyay... It's just extra nice if someone you really like plays at it... half of the fun is finding music and stuff you usually wouldn't else hear or see

Get what you're saying but for me there has to be bands I like playing to make me consider going at all. I'll gladly go out and explore other stages/find new acts when I'm there. Think EP's line-up could end up being average cos of Longitude. I'd be happy enough if a few from Bestival's line-up were in the mix at EP!

http://2013.bestival.net/line-up

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

Does this mean that you have to have your proof of being their previously sorted by Saturday or you won't be able to avail of the offer?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

Does this mean that you have to have your proof of being their previously sorted by Saturday or you won't be able to avail of the offer?
    no, any time up until May 28th.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

Hang on, there's some sort of offer for returning picnickers? I went every year from 2006-10.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

Got my e-mail confirming €169.50 discounted tickets (i've only been once before) yipee :D

Hopefully the codes will work without any glitches on saturday morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭exilec

Got my e-mail confirming €169.50 discounted tickets (i've only been once before) yipee :D

Hopefully the codes will work without any glitches on saturday morning.

whats the story with the email ? does it give a specific code that you can go to an outlet or just a presale link.. cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 5,879 ✭✭✭Rfrip

Chic playing forbidden fruit, what's the likelihood they will play ep? They are also playing bestival the wkend after

exilec wrote: »
    whats the story with the email ? does it give a specific code that you can go to an outlet or just a presale link.. cheers

My e-mail says "Your online account shows orders from 2012 so you will be automatically emailed a code enabling you to book tickets at the €169.50 price. This email will be with you before Friday." I presume everyone else is receiving similar ones based on their own story.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭Mountainlad

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭danger mouse

Just got an Email off Ticketmaster telling me im entitled to an Electric Picnic ticket for 149 euro because ive been to 3 Electric picnics.

email:
    The 10th anniversary of the amazing Electric Picnic takes place in Stradbally Hall from the Friday 30th August to Sunday 1st September.

In recognition of the fantastic support and the wonderful times that EP and its followers have had together we'd like to reward our longstanding fans with a Loyalty Discount between the 27th April and the 27th May.

You are receiving this email because we have a record that you purchased 3 or more previous Electric Picnics and are eligible to get your Weekend Camping tickets at an incredible price of €149.50.

The offer provides our loyal fans a unique saving on the Electric Picnic tickets until the 27th May when weekend tickets will cost you €189.50. After the 28th July, weekend tickets will cost €229.50 so don't miss your opportunity to get tickets at these amazing prices.

To purchase your tickets at this amazing price please click here at 09:00 on the 27th April and enter the code provided below on the Weekend Campping, Weekend Family or Instalments event to pick up your tickets.

PASSWORD - EP33XXXL

Tickets for this offer are limited to 2 per person, per transaction, per household, per credit card. Bookings over the limit will be cancelled. Weekend Camping and Single Day Tickets at the standard early bird price have a ticket limit of 6.

Terms and Conditions:

The full discount is available to customers who have attended any 3 previous Picnics. Three of one type of proof mentioned below or any combination from different years of proofs of purchase and/or attendance will be required.

Email address on booking
    Home address on booking
    Phone number on booking linked to same email
    Bank statement showing debit for ticket (Security details etc. can be blanked out so just the name/address and Electric Picnic purchase show).
    Photos of customer on site which indicate different year e.g. if two photos then they should have changed slightly in appearance, hair style, age and so forth.
    Screen shots of Facebook or other social media showing messages or pictures supporting the claim.
    Wristbands or ticket stubs
    Official Programmes or year marked merchandise.
    Travel or local (to festival) accommodation receipt (dated).

Customers wishing to purchase from Ticketmaster outlets should bring along any of the above 3 forms of proof in order to avail of the full discount or 1 piece of proof if they want to avail of the €149.50 offer.

In the case where proof is disputed or potentially genuine customer cannot provide proof the customer should email info@electricpicnic.ie or contact Ticketmaster customer services on 0818 903001 (Republic of Ireland), 0844 277 9964 (Northern Ireland and UK) or 00 353 818 903001 (International Customers) – Monday to Saturday: 9:30am to 6:00pm. A team will make the decision or request further information and email a unique purchase code to use with Ticketmaster where appropriate.

Electric Picnic 2013 - Instalments

Instalment plans will be available online for all Weekend Camping and Family Weekend Camping ticket prices to any customer wishing to take advantage of a payment plan. The first payment will be taken immediately with the second payment being made the following month. Your final instalment or payment will be taken the next month.

If you pay your first instalment between 27th April and the 30th April your 2nd payment date will be in or around the 31st May and your 3rd and final payment will be in or around the 30th June.

If you pay your first instalment between 1st May and 31st May your 2nd payment will be in or around the 30th June and the 3rd and final payment will be in or around the 31st July.

Please note the payments details here are non-refundable. Should you fail to make the 3 payments successfully or decide you no longer wish to go to Electric Picnic you will not be entitled to a refund of sums that have been paid. Further details are available here.

Electric Picnic 2013 - Family Tickets
    Please note that there is a limited amount of Family Loyalty and Early Bird tickets available. Choose these tickets to ensure access to the Family Campsite.

Electric Picnic 2013 - General Information
    The highly anticipated festival line-up will be revealed on Thursday 25th April.

Phone and Internet bookings are subject to 12.5% service charge per ticket (Max €6.10)

Subject to Licence

if people have the same letters in the code (apart from the XXX part), then it's a general code.
    looks like a specific one to me though...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,362 ✭✭✭Sergeant

Having bought Camper Van tickets was enough to get the discount. Happy days.

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭exilec

if people have the same letters in the code (apart from the XXX part), then it's a general code.
    looks like a specific one to me though...

no mine has ep35 then different numbers.. and its the 3 times loyalty one too..

• Advertisement

Just got an Email off Ticketmaster telling me im entitled to an Electric Picnic for 149 euro because ive been to 3 Electric picnic.

I emailed using the form linked above. No reply yet though. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭danger mouse

I emailed using the form linked above. No reply yet though. :(

Im not even going this year. They just emailed me. I've been to nearly all them and booked them through the ticket master website. So they must be going through the purchase history and emailing people. Fair play to them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,706 ✭✭✭sadie06

Got my code....yay!

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Might be time to get the camper insured :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18 am777

sadie06 wrote: »
    Got my code....yay!

Just checking, did you use the form linked earlier?

2 tickets per transaction! awwwww!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭Kerplunk124

Arctic Monkeys are amazing, especially their first two albums

am777 wrote: »
    Just checking, did you use the form linked earlier?

Ditto

• Registered Users Posts: 5,879 ✭✭✭Rfrip

Just got an Email off Ticketmaster telling me im entitled to an Electric Picnic ticket for 149 euro because ive been to 3 Electric picnics.

I got one saying I've been to two, emailed back screen shots of four ep albums from Facebook so fingers x. Seems to be easy enough!!
    Fecking great way of getting people to snap them up,I usually wait till August to get mine

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,309 ✭✭✭✭alastair

Got the 3 festivals discount email. Well done whoever is managing this mess.

Advertisement