Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Picnic 2013 *Discussion only. NO ticket sales/requests*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40 bobsnob

Can ye pay for this in instalments lads??

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭roll

if i send in a picture of my copy of the beta band's '3 eps', will i get a discount?! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

bobsnob wrote: »

i believe so yes

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Marseyred

bobsnob wrote: »

All details for the instalment payments can be found here....

http://www.ticketmaster.ie/promo/6gmw7v

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

The codes, are they only legit for a single ticket ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 504 ✭✭✭LeftBlank

Korvanica wrote: »

2 tickets per code.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Korvanica wrote: »

I'm not sure about the ones being sent from that eployalty email address, but the email I got from ticketmaster when they were proactively emailing codes to folk said up to 2 tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 moles92

Just noticed, when you go onto the electric picnic event/ticket area on ticketmaster.ie, it lists acts that aren't already announced under the details section:

Details: Electric Picnic, Fatboy Slim,Adam Ant , My Bloody Valentine, Agnostic Front, Wu Tang Clan, Alison Moyet, Awol, The B-52's, Mick Flannery, Ocean Colour Scene, more...

http://www.ticketmaster.ie/event/18004A969A483312?artistid=30690&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=60

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭Polka_Dot

Getting a bit anxious, sent off my pics last night using the ticketmaster request form because I didn't know about the eployalty address. They emailed me back to say to use that, but I've only just gotten around to sending them now. Do I need to have the code and everything before tomorrow? Worried that I won't get it today!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,771 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

moles92 wrote: »
    Just noticed, when you go onto the electric picnic event/ticket area on ticketmaster.ie, it lists acts that aren't already announced under the details section:

Details: Electric Picnic, Fatboy Slim,Adam Ant , My Bloody Valentine, Agnostic Front, Wu Tang Clan, Alison Moyet, Awol, The B-52's, Mick Flannery, Ocean Colour Scene, more...

http://www.ticketmaster.ie/event/18004A969A483312?artistid=30690&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=60

Agnostic Front sound like a terrorist group or something!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭recyclebin

Polka_Dot wrote: »
    Getting a bit anxious, sent off my pics last night using the ticketmaster request form because I didn't know about the eployalty address. They emailed me back to say to use that, but I've only just gotten around to sending them now. Do I need to have the code and everything before tomorrow? Worried that I won't get it today!

The cheap discounted tickets will be on sale for a month so you don't need the code for tomorrow.

I am still waiting to hear back from them for my code and I e-mailed them photos last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

If you hit more Barenaked Ladies come up as well on the list.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

First time reading this thread, I'm sure this has been covered A LOT already but could someone please help me. I have been to the previous 4 picnics but have no proof of purchasing tickets, I have 4 of them timetable yokes that go round your neck though, if I take a pic of them will it be enough? And we're do I send the pic to? Sorry and thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭nocoverart

A lot of them acts are ancient. EP must be having a stage called The Museum

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Chuckels

mutley18 wrote: »
    First time reading this thread, I'm sure this has been covered A LOT already but could someone please help me. I have been to the previous 4 picnics but have no proof of purchasing tickets, I have 4 of them timetable yokes that go round your neck though, if I take a pic of them will it be enough? And we're do I send the pic to? Sorry and thanks!

Send pictures of anything you have to eployalty@ticketmaster.ie - will take them couple hours to get back to you. They will give you a code for loyalty ticket (code is good for 2 tickets).

• Registered Users Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭-=al=-

Pretty funny to hear some of their classics hits from afar all the same

And there's a month for the ticket codes to work... no panic there chaps

I take it you can just go into a ticketmaster place and give them the code and pay by cash?

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭Polka_Dot

recyclebin wrote: »
    The cheap discounted tickets will be on sale for a month so you don't need the code for tomorrow.

I am still waiting to hear back from them for my code and I e-mailed them photos last night.

Okay thanks, just making sure you didn't need to have the code prior to the tickets going on sale or something! But I actually just got the code there, happy days!

OMD last year would be classed as ancient, but they were amazing.

I would love to see the B-52's there! I'm surprised to see Adam Ant there, didn't know he had recovered and was playing again.

I would love to see the B-52's there! I'm surprised to see Adam Ant there, didn't know he had recovered and was playing again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,706 ✭✭✭sadie06

I saw a bit of the B-52s live in concert on Sky Arts (I think) recently, and it was cringeworthy. Their hearts were not in it. Can't stand Adam Ant either.

I hope they haven't front-loaded the announcement of all the good acts to suck the early-birds in, only to announce an ever descending list of has-beens.

Having said that, they are all easily avoided. Once there is a viable alternative to the main stage on the Friday night, I'll be happy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭sassyj

B 52s would be amazing, Rock Lobster brings me back to my Grove days (famous northside Dublin disco from long ago :D)

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭sassyj

Checked Adam Ants website, he is in the USA the whole of the EP weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

I'd be hoping for maybe one or two more decent/big-ish acts to be announced in the future.

But even so it's a decent line-up. Will be looking forward to the Knife, Warpaint, Parquet Courts, Palma Violets, the Walkmen, Arctic Monkey's, My Bloody Valentine and lots of other bands seem pretty decent on looking up a few of their stuff Mount Kimbie, Eels, Bjork and so on!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭-=al=-

sassyj wrote: »
    Checked Adam Ants website, he is in the USA the whole of the EP weekend

Hopefully The Culture Club will take their place

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,706 ✭✭✭sadie06

If we were going to hand pick from that era, I'd love to see Sade.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭nocoverart

sadie06 wrote: »
    If we were going to hand pick from that era, I'd love to see Sade.

A Flock of Seagulls again, they were deadly a few years back.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,673 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Chuckels wrote: »
    Send pictures of anything you have to eployalty@ticketmaster.ie - will take them couple hours to get back to you. They will give you a code for loyalty ticket (code is good for 2 tickets).

A couple of hours ago, I went to Flickr and did a search for Electric Picnic, copied 3 random pics and sent them to the address above...got a code back a few mins ago :D

Have never been to EP so looking forward to it...hopefully a few more acts will be added soon

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭Conbhar

-=al=- wrote: »
    Pretty funny to hear some of their classics hits from afar all the same

And there's a month for the ticket codes to work... no panic there chaps

I take it you can just go into a ticketmaster place and give them the code and pay by cash?

Was wondering the same thing myself about just heading into a ticketmaster outlet and buying the tickets there with the code or would ticketmaster only accept the code through an online booking?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭cruhoortwunk

Conbhar wrote: »
    Was wondering the same thing myself about just heading into a ticketmaster outlet and buying the tickets there with the code or would ticketmaster only accept the code through an online booking?
    Good question-as we wouldn't have to pay the fee if we got them in person at an outlet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭HandsomeDivil

Sent an email at 16:27 with two pictures attached, one with two wristbands from 2010 and 2011 and another with a neck timetable thingy from 2009, both pictures I got from this thread. Got a reply at 16:32 with my discount code. Happy days!

Advertisement