Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Picnic 2013 *Discussion only. NO ticket sales/requests*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Anyone else getting "There was a problem processing your request" on the final page of booking tickets? Have tried a couple of times now

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,783 ✭✭✭handsomecake

maximoose wrote: »
    Anyone else getting "There was a problem processing your request" on the final page of booking tickets? Have tried a couple of times now

yep. same problem here

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭glorified g

Nope i got mine by 9.02. I'd say there is just so many people trying to get them that their servers are under pressure!

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Mr Teeny

No problem here. Just booked two.

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭dmm82

Same thing happening to me :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭sdgbt

yep. same problem here

Same here!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 78 ✭✭ponceprhea

I did,I had to go and book again

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭glorified g

€6 of a booking fee is f*cking crazy!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Tried around 7 times now, come on the ****! I want to go get breakfast!

Edit: Wahey, two tickets in the bag :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

I keep getting that error too :mad:

• Advertisement

Just got it sorted after several tries. If you keep at it it will go through eventually. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

for the love of god COME ON TICKETMASTER!!!!

I was in a bit of a sweat, used a card that has never been set up for that verified by visa thing before so had to set up all of that first argh! got there in the end though :D

EDIT - done :D:D:D:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 78 ✭✭ponceprhea

sdgbt wrote: »
    Just got it sorted after several tries. If you keep at it it will go through eventually. :)

It will be a bit shhiit, if you miss out on discount though, considering the bloody service charge

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

Got it at the fifth attempt

ponceprhea wrote: »
    It will be a bit shhiit, if you miss out on discount though

You shouldn't miss the discount, seems like a lot of people are having this problem. Just keep trying!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,611 ✭✭✭david75

Feel a bit awkward. Not a fan of any of the headliners at all, and haven't heard of any of the other acts apart from maybe the strypes. My internal music snobbery has finally bitten me in the hole :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Benzor3000

I had a problem purchasing Depeche Mode tickets the other week, but it was down to "Republic of Ireland" being the default setting for billing details (I'm from the North). Worked it out after about five attempts. Not sure if this is the same problem people are encountering this morning but thought I'd say.

Two €149.50 tickets and a campervan ticket in the bag! Right, back to bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭cruhoortwunk

Got my tickets for 117 each with ufirst.
    Anyone that has this account, just add this on the end of the URL:
    camefrom=CFC_UK_BUYAT&brand=uk_ulster

david75 wrote: »
    Feel a bit awkward. Not a fan of any of the headliners at all, and haven't heard of any of the other acts apart from maybe the strypes. My internal music snobbery has finally bitten me in the hole :)

Here's a playlist (not mine) to get you started :D

http://nialler9.com/bjork-arctic-monkeys-david-byrne-and-st-vincent-disclosure-more-for-electric-picnic-2013/

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Cybersausage

Think they gave me a dud code yesterday because when I go to find tickets it says (the password you entered is not in our system) anyone else have this issue with there loyalty code?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭paulbok

Had no issues in booking.

Thanks for the links to the "unknown" bands.
    Liking The Knife a lot, recognise the female singer (Karen Dreijer?) from royksopp.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭BluE-WinG

Think they gave me a dud code yesterday because when I go to find tickets it says (the password you entered is not in our system) anyone else have this issue with there loyalty code?

Depends if you use it for the payment plan or not. My code doesnt work with the payment plan but does for the other one.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,879 ✭✭✭Rfrip

It will only let me buy one not two for the ep3 code...says u can get two on the website thou.....

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Folzy

€6 of a booking fee is f*cking crazy!

Its the same for Longitude!! Madness

BluE-WinG wrote: »
    Depends if you use it for the payment plan or not. My code doesnt work with the payment plan but does for the other one.

That must be it so, that's kind of ****e isn't it? Anyone on here get the payment plan tickets with their loyalty code?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,706 ✭✭✭sadie06

That must be it so, that's kind of ****e isn't it? Anyone on here get the payment plan tickets with their loyalty code?

Am I right in saying that if you want to use the payment plan, you have to pay €189.50 overall?

sadie06 wrote: »
    Am I right in saying that if you want to use the payment plan, you have to pay €189.50 overall?[/I think your on the ball there actually. It's makes sense considering I'm trying to get the installment ticket with an EP3 loyalty code.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

CoDy1 wrote: »
    Got my code using some random pic off the web!
    Fackin love Hudson Mohawke

playing in Dublin on Thursday if it's of any use to you.
    Maya Jane Coles supporting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,706 ✭✭✭sadie06

N.B N.B N.B

You CAN use the loyalty code for the installment plan if you go in through the email with your code, where it says Click Here.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

Nope. I got 2 tickets @ €149.50 using the payment plan option. The codes appear to be case sensitive so bear that in mind.

Advertisement