Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Picnic 2013 *Discussion only. NO ticket sales/requests*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,706 ✭✭✭sadie06

HELP....It's not recognising my address as being in Ireland. Am I being a dummy?

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭sdgbt

sadie06 wrote: »
    HELP....It's not recognising my address as being in Ireland. Am I being a dummy?

Don't know if this is any use (prob not!) but make sure that you have the Republic of Ireland tab selected on the page that gives you different postal options.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Cybersausage

N.B N.B N.B

You CAN use the loyalty code for the installment plan if you go in through the email with your code, where it says Click Here.

The email I received just had the code and nothing else, literally nothing. Plus it wasn't from ticket master it was from a Shauna Morris???

• Registered Users Posts: 5,879 ✭✭✭Rfrip

i just rang them altogether. Christ twas hardship but got there in the end!tickets and glamping booked, happy days.
    thanks to everyone putting up links of new acts

Thanks all for suggestions. For no apparent reason it accepted it third time around.

Only reason I panicked a little is that is does explicitly state that there are a limited number of family loyalty tickets.

For anyone having difficulty using the loyalty code for the instalment plan, try going in through this link.

http://www.ticketmaster.ie/promo/2rfsof

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

Am I right in saying that if you want to use the payment plan, you have to pay €189.50 overall?

I used the payment plan for the 149 tickets, 50 today then 70 and 30 at the end of the next two months

• Registered Users Posts: 2,357 ✭✭✭Fatfrog

Arrggg 3d security, TM site freezing & captcha wrecking my head!!

got there eventually! €156 happy days.

yes the booking fee is a rip off! especially when buying more than 2 tickets on the same transaction, technically it's only one booking!!

threein99 wrote: »
    I used the payment plan for the 149 tickets, 50 today then 70 and 30 at the end of the next two months

Thank you, yes. All is good now. Pity it's not on sooner!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,467 ✭✭✭Oasis_Dublin

Tickets bought. Installment plan all the way!

So this is the sort of satisfaction people feel when they know they are getting excellent value for money.:D

Not a feeling the Irish are used to.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭seklly

Got my tickets on installment plan too, using pictures from this thread to verify I've been to 3 previous Picnics! Cheers thread!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭electrobanana

Went to my local TM outlet for mine a while ago went in for an EP ticket went a bit mental and came out with tickets for EP,Life and Indiependence lol.....I am going to rock the sh*t out of this summer.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Just been giving Chvrches a listen - mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 504 ✭✭✭LeftBlank

Does anyone know for the instalment plan, do you have to log back in and pay yourself or is the money taken automatically?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

LeftBlank wrote: »
    Does anyone know for the instalment plan, do you have to log back in and pay yourself or is the money taken automatically?

automatically.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

LeftBlank wrote: »

For the 149 tickets its 50 today , 70 in a month and the 30 the following month and it comes out automatically.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

Arghh, can't get my ticket until Monday :(

I know it says there's an unlimited amount of tickets but I'm still worried.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Gramsey

Got my ticket :) Now I have four months to plan how I'm going to pull one of the moths from Warpaint.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,771 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

Got my tickets for 117 each with ufirst.
    Anyone that has this account, just add this on the end of the URL:
    camefrom=CFC_UK_BUYAT&brand=uk_ulster
    Is that an Ulster Bank thing ya?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 504 ✭✭✭LeftBlank

Eod100 wrote: »
    Is that an Ulster Bank thing ya?

Yeah it is. You need to have an UB ufirst account to get the cashback.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭Conbhar

Went to my local TM outlet for mine a while ago went in for an EP ticket went a bit mental and came out with tickets for EP,Life and Indiependence lol.....I am going to rock the sh*t out of this summer.

Just wondering if you had the discount code with you when you went to get your ep ticket?

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭glorified g

maximoose wrote: »
    Just been giving Chvrches a listen - mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yes.

Their new EP is unreal! I've had that song Recover playing for ages now! It's so good!

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭breakfasttime

david75 wrote: »
    Feel a bit awkward. Not a fan of any of the headliners at all, and haven't heard of any of the other acts apart from maybe the strypes. My internal music snobbery has finally bitten me in the hole :)

funny! I don't judge you - I live in fear of this day!!

Gramsey wrote: »
    Got my ticket :) Now I have four months to plan how I'm going to pull one of the moths from Warpaint.

haha! they are pretty ladies all right!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

I think I'm going to be swayed by the medium sized bands, of which there is a lot more due to be announced.

In relation to Warpaint, can't remember what the girls look like, but their video for undertow is really beautiful.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭Eroticplants

I'm already working on making a sign for Jenny Lee, she will be mine.

I'm already working on making a sign for Jenny Lee, she will be mine.

She is an undisputed fox!
    But lets not forget bith their E.P and album were great listens, anyone who hasnt given them a go I would urge you! Warpaint woo!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,467 ✭✭✭Oasis_Dublin

*googles 'Warpaint'* Woof! (Alan Partridge reference, not objectification of women)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

Cyril Hahn's booking agency have him down to play EP
    http://www.primarytalent.com/cyril-hahn/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭MrVoracious

What are the chances a 17 year old could get into electric picnic, even if its just to see mbv (who are playing on the friday)

Advertisement