Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Picnic 2013 *Discussion only. NO ticket sales/requests*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,894 ✭✭✭Rfrip

I don't usually eat that much on the fri n sat but Jesus on the sunday I graze all day. Some amazing food at ep

• Registered Users Posts: 4,285 ✭✭✭-=al=-

I always try and be somewhat healthy with smoothies and all sorts of fruits and liquids... My body get's 3 days of proper abuse I need to rejuvenate when I can with fluids and all sorts!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭Eroticplants

What are the chances of us getting Death Grips?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭nocoverart

What are the chances of us getting Death Grips?

I personally don't like Death Grips and think they're over-hyped, yet I'd love to see them at EP. Definitely would be an experience to see them live.

The drummer isn't going on tour because he's making a movie or some **** but still would be deadly. The singer is a ride like.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,855 ✭✭✭budgemook

Crazy Cactus Burritos

I had this lovely wrap...thing on like a double decker bus in the Body and Soul area I think, no clue what the name of it was though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Toast

That would be these guys: http://www.doubledecker.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Can €150 tickets be bought in conjunction with the Ulster Bank account discount offer?

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭lindascribbler

Are there any E149.50 tickets left...I just tried to buy one with my promotional code & it's telling me they are gone:eek:

Am I doing something wrong or have I just missed the boat?

• Advertisement

It's until May 28th I think, there was no mention of limited tickets :\

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭freddiemoore

Are there any E149.50 tickets left...I just tried to buy one with my promotional code & it's telling me they are gone:eek:

Ah ragin. Have the code too and havn't gotten around to buyin the tickets yet. You'd think they'd honour all the codes they give out. And if they were near selling out, they could just stop sending out the codes!! Still €190 ain't too expensive I suppose..

Bad form if that's the case... They have it in bold with no other info apart from that about the €150 tickets

0b93496073c2495f918c579.png

I didn't get around to getting mine yet either!

Alabama Shakes would be a nice addition.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭dulux99

Could anyone give me the email adress to send my case for a €150 ticket? Can't find it anywhere

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 78 ✭✭ponceprhea

Ah ragin. Have the code too and havn't gotten around to buyin the tickets yet. You'd think they'd honour all the codes they give out. And if they were near selling out, they could just stop sending out the codes!! Still €190 ain't too expensive I suppose..

It is expensive with the headliners they have, fat bot slim:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭A Brad Maddox Guy

dulux99 wrote: »
    Could anyone give me the email adress to send my case for a €150 ticket? Can't find it anywhere

Use the link from the 1st post of the thread

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭cruhoortwunk

Tusky wrote: »
    Can €150 tickets be bought in conjunction with the Ulster Bank account discount offer?
    Yep-brings it down to about €113

• Registered Users Posts: 6,880 ✭✭✭sporina

info@electricpicnic.ie

mail them and you will get 2 replies from festival republic… but you will then get a personal reply from them.. takes times but it will happen..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Fics

To anyone who has been to EP before, is there a place you can refill your water bottles ? Or do they sell two litre bottles cheaply ? or do I just have to bring what I need for the weekend with me?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,894 ✭✭✭Rfrip

Fics wrote: »
    To anyone who has been to EP before, is there a place you can refill your water bottles ? Or do they sell two litre bottles cheaply ? or do I just have to bring what I need for the weekend with me?

Yep in the campsites they have water stations! There's a mace or centra shop in the campsites aswell if needed

• Registered Users Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Sky King

Fics wrote: »

You can *always* refill your water bottle in the campsite so don't worry about that.. 2L of water weighs 2kg so that's not weight you would want to be hauling over a long distance with a tent and sleeping bag and bag full of cans when you're heading in on day one..

I generally get an empty collapsable 2L water bottle at home and just put about a glass or so of water into it, in case I want to drink some on the way in, then collapse it and put the lid on and stick it in my bag. Takes feck all space and doeson't weigh a lot. Then when I have my tent set up I fill it at my leisure.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Fics

Sky King wrote: »
    You can *always* refill your water bottle in the campsite so don't worry about that.. 2L of water weighs 2kg so that's not weight you would want to be hauling over a long distance with a tent and sleeping bag and bag full of cans when you're heading in on day one..

I generally get an empty collapsable 2L water bottle at home and just put about a glass or so of water into it, in case I want to drink some on the way in, then collapse it and put the lid on and stick it in my bag. Takes feck all space and doeson't weigh a lot. Then when I have my tent set up I fill it at my leisure.

Sounds good, Thanks,first featival I'm going to! Can't come soon enough!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Yep-brings it down to about €113

The code allows two at that price but does ufirst also?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭snappieT

Tusky wrote: »
    The code allows two at that price but does ufirst also?

ufirst allows up to 4 tickets per event, so yes.
    What isn't clear for me is whether I can buy a second set of 2 tickets (with or without another discount code) and also get the refund for that. Anybody know?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭cruhoortwunk

snappieT wrote: »
    ufirst allows up to 4 tickets per event, so yes.
    What isn't clear for me is whether I can buy a second set of 2 tickets (with or without another discount code) and also get the refund for that. Anybody know?
    Yep, I did just that. I had 2 separate discount codes and used both them with ufirst.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,509 ✭✭✭recyclebin

So any leaks on who is going to be announced on the 21st?

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Hammer91

recyclebin wrote: »
    So any leaks on who is going to be announced on the 21st?

babyshambles im hoping

• Advertisement

Broken Social Scene are doing a few festivals this Summer, as is Feist.
    Sexual if they were added.

Advertisement