Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Picnic 2013 *Discussion only. NO ticket sales/requests*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭EltonJohn69

got a spare discount code if anyone wants it.........

• Registered Users Posts: 3,855 ✭✭✭Morrison J

I'd be extremely appreciative if it hasn't been taken off your hands already!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,511 ✭✭✭Mike Guide 69

Likewise, if anyone hasnt used the code, i'd be interested too......:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭nocoverart

Everybody "Around Da World" :D seems to want Daft Punk to play their local festival. Talking about a bloody Hype-Train! just because they'd only played an odd show over the last 6 or so years doesn't make them all that. I really think their overrated, and not been any good since the late 90'S IMO. Much rather Boards of Canada do a live tour. Hell of a lot more important for Electronic music than two gimps in helmets featuring some muppet telling us about how lucky he got last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭Inkyhead

Does anyone know what the story with the Facebook page is?

As far as I was aware they had moved lock stock n' barrel to 'Electric Picnic Music and Arts Festival' or something along those lines, since Festival Republic got involved. All updates were coming from the new page and they were responding to queries on that page too.

The thing is that page seems to have completely disappeared now??? And the original page has been posting a few videos and links again

:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭TopOfTheRight

Do we know if the codes stop working at midnight tonight or tomorrow?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

Do we know if the codes stop working at midnight tonight or tomorrow?

I'd say tomorrow, mate applied for code earlier and they said it could take 48hrs to get the code

• Registered Users Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭miller82

When exactly is the voucher cut off ??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,876 ✭✭✭Easy Rod

I seem to be getting a "We're sorry, there are no more tickets available for this promotion" with my 3 or more code??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭miller82

Easy Rod wrote: »
    I seem to be getting a "We're sorry, there are no more tickets available for this promotion" with my 3 or more code??

Shiiiiiiiiiit

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭rainbowdrop

I have a code for '3 times or more' €149 ticket. First to PM gets it.

Not gonna have the money to buy an EP ticket for another while, cos getting my Body and Soul ticket this week. Really not feeling the EP vibe this year either, although nearer the time I'll probably be mad to go :D Will try and pick up a cheap ticket nearer the time!

*EDIT* Code gone

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭LETS BE AVN IT

Ticket got using the 3 EP before discount this will be my first EP hopefully crowd be friendly and some more additions made before it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭-=al=-

Used a 3 or more code earlier and it was fine 8)

I reckon it will be ok today to use it

• Registered Users Posts: 4,926 ✭✭✭endainoz

sadie06 wrote: »
    The closest we will come to Daft Punk at EP!

Nah that could be done with any song, brutal version, noah and the whale doing digital love is much better

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭noiniho

I was at the EP in 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2009, have changed jobs since and seeing as my ticketmaster was associated with the old work email never got the discount code.... SH!!!!!t. Have sent ticketmaster some pictures of us at the three festivals, hopefully we get something back today....

Does anyone have a discunt code they are not using?

sadie06 wrote: »
    "Thank you for purchasing your Electric Picnic Ticket(s). You have agreed to pay Ticketmaster €169.50 plus service charge per ticket for your Electric Picnic Ticket(s), and that these tickets are non refundable and not transferable. The initial deposit of €50.00 per ticket ('Deposit') has been charged to your credit card and this Deposit is non refundable and not transferable. You have authorised Ticketmaster to auto debit a second instalment of €70.00 in or around the 31 May 2013 and the balance of €49.50 + Service Charge per ticket ('Balance'), which will be charged to the same credit card on 30 June 2013. Failure to authorise this auto debit will result in you forfeiting your Electric Picnic Ticket(s) and Deposit".

that in and around date is a balls, i get paid on Friday (31st) so thats not an issue if they try and take it out during the week it could be quite tight on the wallet.

Even the June 30th date is a bit odd it being a Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,508 ✭✭✭Lemag

For those of you who chose the option to have their tickets posted, have any of you actually received them yet?

edit - Just read this -
    Tickets will be dispatched as soon as possible, but may not be received until 7-10 days before the event. Please do not contact us unless you have not received your tickets within 7 days of the event.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭Eroticplants

I ask again, any good websites, stores selling quality raving wellies?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

Lemag wrote: »
    For those of you who chose the option to have their tickets posted, have any of you actually received them yet?

edit - Just read this -

Yeah I got mine weeks ago!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,052 ✭✭✭poldebruin

I have an early bird code for 3 previous attendances - not sure if still valid at this stage, but if anyone wants to give it a go?

Code gone. Hope you enjoy the picnic, wish I was using myself! Sorry to those that just missed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,456 ✭✭✭✭fits

I ask again, any good websites, stores selling quality raving wellies?

Try horsey stores or websites. But, as an owner of many types of boots, hiking boots are the best job for EP.

http://www.equestrianclearance.com/products/leisure_riding/footwear/field_boots/index.html

right having no luck ringing Ticketmaster to ask if they could give a proper date for next payment. has anyone else tried to get in contact or know the exact date (like i said in another post i need to know if its my payday or before!)

EDIT nevermind, finally got through they said its friday

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,935 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

poldebruin wrote: »
    I have an early bird code for 3 previous attendances - not sure if still valid at this stage, but if anyone wants to give it a go?

Code gone. Hope you enjoy the picnic, wish I was using myself! Sorry to those that just missed.

Cheers for the code Poldebruin , Appreciate it:D

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭Super Sidious

Anyone have a spare code? Last day today and won't get my evidence over in time... Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 asdustdances94

Has any previous electric picnic goer received a discount code by email that they are not using themselves? the discount would be very handy! my email is asdustdances94@gmail.com ! cheers :P

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭Zipp101

Is there likely to be any more announcements on the line -up ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,856 ✭✭✭sporina

can one still use the code today?

@sporina yeah i think untill 12 tonight!

Zipp101 wrote: »
    Is there likely to be any more announcements on the line -up ?
    yeah there always is as it gets nearer the festival! usually only smaller acts though!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,856 ✭✭✭sporina

@sporina yeah i think untill 12 tonight!

did you get any codes?

Advertisement