Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Picnic 2013 *Discussion only. NO ticket sales/requests*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭trowel

is the family weekend tickets all sold out?
    just tried ticketmaster, but no option for this, only sunday...

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭freddiemoore

QOTSA playing in Dublin in November, and think this rules out NIN for EP too! http://www.phantom.ie/page/190.195/2720/0/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭Eroticplants

Why would this rule out NIN? Would NIN play with QOTSA? That would actually make me jizz.

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭freddiemoore

Think they are touring together. Might be wrong though - I wasn't arsed researching it, just saw it on FB :P

This is the most sexual news that might be true ever.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭lbj666

QOTSA are playing the oddessy in Belfast too that time, given NIN have their own gig in Belfast in august i doubt they will be touring with them. I think NIN are touring with Godspeed you! Black Emperor around that time in the US anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭MattD

QOTSA are touring with Savages.

I think the idea that they're touring with NIN came from them headlining Home Grown Heroes together the same weekend of EP. Not true anyway

Sad.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭OrgasmicBaz

Any word on when the next announcement will be? Think its nearly a month now since the last update

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭recyclebin

My guess would be that the next announcement will be around 14-21 July. This gives them a week to sell some more tickets before the price goes up again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭monthehoops

recyclebin wrote: »
    My guess would be that the next announcement will be around 14-21 July. This gives them a week to sell some more tickets before the price goes up again.

I reckon sometime after 23rd July so any acts playing Longitude cane also be announced.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,935 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Ticket arrived today :):D

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭breakfasttime

Ticket arrived today :):D

It's beginning to look a lot like picnic!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

Ticket arrived yesterday! Ordered it on the Monday that was originally the deadline for discounted tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭ciaranf92

Baauer seems to have vanished from the lineup.

Not a fan but i hate when festivals do things like this and hope noone notices.

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭barry194

When will the day by day line up be announced?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,467 ✭✭✭Oasis_Dublin

Not until post early bird sale (late July) at the very earliest, I'd imagine.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,879 ✭✭✭Rfrip

Anyone feel that their Facebook page is pathetic trying to drum up enthusiasm...every week it seems to be oh tell us ur favourite moment etc

Yawn.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

Rfrip wrote: »
    Anyone feel that their Facebook page is pathetic trying to drum up enthusiasm...every week it seems to be oh tell us ur favourite moment etc

Yawn.

yes, it's as lame as a 3 legged dog. "what's the one thing you could not be without..." crap. God they must have some poor intern working on that stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Toast

Same sort of thing on the Oxegen page. I assume it is the same company doing both and probably a bunch of others. I've been wondering how long before the backlash against this would take. As it is people basically sign up to be advertised via their social network. Companies milking it at this level is going to just cause people to block them. Being a bit more subtle would be much more in their interest but then at the end of the week they wouldn't be able to report how many likes they got on the conference call to whoever is paying the bills.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭bluugirl

I'm 18 but I'm wondering would my friend who is under 18 be allowed to attend with me?

You can't 'accompany' someone under 18 unless you're 24 or over, or something like that?

So no, no chance. You'll just have to pray he doesn't get IDd

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭Thundercats Ho

Kids under 12 are admitted with an adult. kids between 12-17 are not allowed in at all.

Yep ^that's right^ I was thinking of Oxegen.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Jamie Cal

My first year this year. Went Oxegen 2 years ago, but I'm way more hyped for this. Never tire of seeing AM!

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Deirdre5

Anyone else not yet had their second installment taken out of their bank account? Or is it not due yet? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

Deirdre5 wrote: »
    Anyone else not yet had their second installment taken out of their bank account? Or is it not due yet? :confused:

I'm still waiting on my first one to be taken, although i did buy tickets for mates after that so maybe all will come out end of this month

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭SmallBalls

Deirdre5 wrote: »

Mines due on the 30th of June, probably same for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

I would love to be going to this to see Bjork, but still haven't recovered from going 5 years straight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

I would love to be going to this to see Bjork, but still haven't recovered from going 5 years straight.

Go as a homosexual this year so.

Advertisement