Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Picnic 2013 *Discussion only. NO ticket sales/requests*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Has it come out yet? I spent way too much saturday night and only just now managed to get money back into the account. Think ive been lucky though...

I think mine has hit this morning, or else I've spent money that I shouldn't have..

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭Celtic Tiger

maximoose wrote: »
    I think mine has hit this morning, or else I've spent money that I shouldn't have..

Yes seems to have just gone through on mine now. If id have lost my deposit and €150 ticket i think id have been physically sick :pac:

Roll on picnic.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,611 ✭✭✭david75

Just a heads up. I'd nothing in my account today and they tried to take the next instalment. I legged it to the bank and put in some cash and called TM and they tried again and it went through, so maybe you have a day or two to do this of your account is empty.

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭princemuzzy

ye mine was taken too

when can we expect another line up announcement

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

just outta curiousity it was 70ish a ticket that was taken out today wasn't it?

• Advertisement

Yep. Next instalment is €36

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,935 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Hot Press
    The Electric Picnic line-up has just become even tastier with Bacardi announcing details of who’ll be gracing their Casa tent.

Confirmed so far are a deejaying Friendly Fires, Aeroplane, Studio 54 legend Nicky Siano, A-Skillz, Krystal Klear and Hercules & Love Affair who set the Picnic alight a few years ago.

Flying the turntable flag for Ireland are Stevie G, Hidden Agenda DJs, Mother DJs, Big Dish Go and Nightflight DJs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭tmc86

Friendly Fires - delighted!

Can't wait for EP but have to stop wishing the summer away!

david75 wrote: »

Then i have no idea what i done this weekend to have so many pending transactions and so little money!

danniemcq wrote: »
    Then i have no idea what i done this weekend to have so many pending transactions and so little money!

Was it your 2nd or 3rd instalment?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭Eroticplants

Hercules & Love Affair!
    Get in!!!

maximoose wrote: »
    Was it your 2nd or 3rd instalment?

2nd,

was 4 tickets worth which would be around 300 but that ain't what my account is showing!

sigh a call to the bank on the way home is on the list of things i really REALLY didn't want to do today!

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Deirdre5

david75 wrote: »

Is it not 30? It was 50 last month, 70 this month and 30 next month. The ticket was 150 if I remember right.

Deirdre5 wrote: »
    Is it not 30? It was 50 last month, 70 this month and 30 next month. The ticket was 150 if I remember right.

Last instalment has the service charge on top of it, so it's about 36!

no doubt there are fees involved, its TM after all

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Deirdre5

Damn, didn't know that. Must try and keep a few quid extra so.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 fionamcfi

Can anyone tell me about the buses on fri eve? This is the 1st year I'm working the Friday, usually drive down ... Do they take long, is traffic terrible and do they drop u close? Gonna give bags tents etc to friends ...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭Thundercats Ho

Does anyone actually know how ticket sales are going?

Lady from TM told me the extra 6€ will be their handling charge.
    Just be ready for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭Roddy23

They never took the €70 out of my account? Was due around the end of June. Hmmm will wait till Friday, hopefully its withdrawn by then.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭SligoBrewer

I also never had the €70 per ticket taken from my account.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭eoinf

careful with that latest announcement they are DJ sets only. Friendly fires and Hercules and the love affair will not be playing live.

IE the drummer turns up pissed with his IPOD.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,341 ✭✭✭Bobby Baccala

Is there any info on the little big tent for this year? That's gonna be my sanctuary

• Registered Users Posts: 5,879 ✭✭✭Rfrip

eoinf wrote: »
    careful with that latest announcement they are DJ sets only. Friendly fires and Hercules and the love affair will not be playing live.

IE the drummer turns up pissed with his IPOD.

Thanks for reeling me in there!saw Hercules at EP a few years back n were so much fun

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭ironkiwi

Apologies if this was asked before, but thinking of buying a Sunday ticket and just wondering who is headlining that day?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,876 ✭✭✭Easy Rod

ironkiwi wrote: »
    Apologies if this was asked before, but thinking of buying a Sunday ticket and just wondering who is headlining that day?

Monkeys.

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭ironkiwi

Thank you, defo going now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

I had 71.20 taken for the third installment that's for two 150 tickets

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭Thundercats Ho

threein99 wrote: »
    I had 71.20 taken for the third installment that's for two 150 tickets

Ditto

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭Casshern88

Is there another round of acts to be announced yet before the event?? If so any idea when this will be and any speculation of who?

Advertisement