Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Teaching English in Thailand

Options
  • 09-09-2012 3:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭

Hi folks,

Anyone here teaching English in Thailand at the mo? I'm thinking of doing this after I finish my Masters and currently looking for info on it, was thinking about Chiang Mai or Bangkok. What's the story with accommodation, do you have to source it yourself or is that part of the package? What's the wages like, can you live comfortably on them? Any pointers on websites or books for info? - (I already have the Dummies Guide to TEFL).

Any other info would be greatly appreciated! :)

JC

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,899 ✭✭✭ebbsy

Thaivisa.com teaching forum is of help. I did teach there in the 90's so my advice would probably be out of date at this point.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 F.A.S.H

A girl I know went with i to i, spent hundreds on the course....it's not recognised or accredited....just be careful who you go with. i to i are not accredited properly. That's all the help I can give :)

Advertisement