Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who a Bunker Lydon ? :p

Options
  • 09-09-2012 4:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭

Educate me, heard he is a Galway man and then a bomb of shtories aferward, all seem quite unbelievable.

Who is this guy or whats his deal in a few sentences?

( Title of thread should obviously be Who is... was originally gonna go with WHAT is a .. but yeah.. )

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

He owned much land around Fort Lorenzo. Used to be about 10 old Austin Cambridge cars outside for years.

Don't confuse him with "The Bomber Fahy" :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,156 ✭✭✭Iwannahurl

I'm open to correction on this, but I vaguely recall that he's somehow related to Johnny Rotten.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,701 ✭✭✭moy83

He is a stink oul cattle dealer from Taylorshill .

• Registered Users Posts: 6,769 ✭✭✭nuac

Bomber Fahy has been a legend for generations now.

But, Moy83, cattle dealers on Taylor's Hill ?- thought that area was gentriified for generations

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭loser2old4board

moy83 wrote: »
    He is a stink oul cattle dealer from Taylorshill .
    whose person and privacy deserves as much respect as yours or mine.

• Advertisement

He used to buy cattle from my dad and plenty of others , I'd say bunker is a thorn in the side of the gentry up there :D I think he deals mostly horses now instead of cattle

• Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭-Vega-

Is he minted like? Big shtyle?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

He likes reminding people in the area that have complained about him that he was there long before they were, they are living on what used to be his land and that if they didn't like it, they could move...

I havent a clue but he did sell a good bit of land up there once upon a time , he doesnt look very wealthy and mightn't have a bean left now . Are you planning a heist ?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭Aiel

I thought there was'nt meant to be threads about individual people on here.The guy is entitled to his privacy.A Mod will know better obviously but i think this thread shouldnt be here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I don't see an issue with asking and offering info on a public person but for private individuals it's a different matter.
    House location removed, unless there is an official address it's best to not point out where people live.
    You have some info OP, let's leave it at that.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement