Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

THE PIPE (CABLE TV)

Options
  • 09-09-2012 4:40pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 46

Can anyone help me with this ?

When this digital switch happens in October will i still get my free piped TV with the 18 or so channels or will that be switched off .. I thought the digital switch over ment we simply couldn't tune in the 4 basic channels using the vhf and uhf that were being broadcast over a tower ??
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,548 ✭✭✭✭The Cush

• Registered Users Posts: 7,476 ✭✭✭ardmacha

You are correct. Nothing over tkmhe cable will change.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭din0saur

I had to get an aerial installed couple of years ago because the analog signal off the UPC cable was so unreliable. It would regularly "freeze" and you could be looking at a frozen frame on RTE2 for days. If you rang to inform UPC customer support their first question was always what is your customer account number. Might have to try it out again after ASO..

Advertisement